Little Rock, AR 72206 Map · Phone number

About Bella Baxter Special Events

Bella Baxter Special Events is a wedding planning company based in Little Rock, Arkansas. The company offers its services all across the southeast United States, including Hot Spring and Fayetteville, Arkansas, as well as Memphis, Tennessee. The company has been in operation for more than eight years and the planning team has a combined experience of more than 15 years in the field of wedding planning. They provide customized and personalized designs and styles for each wedding to ensure that none of them look like a generic affair. They also have a trusted vendor network, offer committed concierge services, and provide start-to-finish on-site event management so that couples can have a stress-free experience.

Bella Baxter Special Events offers its services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They plan various types of weddings including civilian, military, destination, cultural, religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, and double weddings. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

20 Reviews for Bella Baxter Special Events

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful!

Katherine and her team at Bella Baxter Special Events went above and beyond to help me with my wedding. It was a quasi-destination wedding and I lived far from the site so I really depended on Katherine to help me make sure all the details were in order and the weekend was well organized. She did a wonderful job even though she had never been to the site before. She quickly fit in with my other vendors and I didn’t have to lift a finger the whole weekend, which meant I was able to actually enjoy myself! Throughout the planning process she was always very responsive and her suggestions and ideas were very helpful. The room lay out she came up with was beautiful. She was very responsive to helping me stay in my budget and making my money go as far as possible. Not to mention she is a fun and easy person to hang out with, which is another plus in a wedding planner. She had a very good list of vendors she recommended; I used many of them and they were all outstanding as well. I highly recommend working with Katherine and her team- they are awesome and helped make my day perfect!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Cooper Hunter · Married on 10/06/2018

a.maz.ing!

BBSE made my wedding day absolutely unforgettable. They are the best of the best. They stayed true to the budget we set, but made the wedding look and feel like it was 100x more expensive than it was. Every detail was taken care of and I felt like the most laid back bride in the world because of Katherine and her team! I love them so much and they will forever hold such a special place in my heart because of everything they did for me. I would hire them again in a heart beat. If I ever have another event to plan, I won't hesitate for even a second to hire Katherine and the Bella Baxter Special Events team!! You won't regret using this special group of people tok plan your event.

Sent on 10/30/2018

April · Married on 06/01/2018

Hiring Bella Baxter Events for my wedding, was one of the best decisions I made. As a type-A with an event planning history, I wanted to plan it all out myself. But I needed someone to execute it so that I could experience my wedding day as the bride, not the event planner. As I planned each detail, Katherine offered expert and experienced advice. As we got close the wedding, she took over contacting all my vendors and volunteers to make sure plans were on track. I took her out of her comfort zone using so many volunteers and family for so many things, but she executed flawlessly. The day of the event, she coordinated everything by visualizing my dream perfectly. The end result was nothing short of magical! She did so much for me, and on a fee that fit my budget. I hope I have occasion to hire Katherine again!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Award

Bella Baxter Special Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ashlye McCormick
    Ashlye McCormick Wedding Florists

Beyond professional in all they do!!

• Jordabella Entertainment
    Jordabella Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing!!! Truly professional from the initial consultation to the last dance at the Wedding Reception. Bella Baxter is creative, flexible and doesn't leave any detail un-turned.

• Little Rock, 72206 See on map
    5016170879 (Other Phone Number)
    10am-5pm Monday thru Friday