Eidon Weddings and Hospitality

Little Rock, AR View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Operating out of Little Rock, Arkansas, Edion Weddings and Hospitality assists couples in planning their special celebrations. Natalie Cain is the proud owner and lead planner behind this venture. From a young age, this affable individual has had a passion for organizing one-of-a-kind events whether it’s a birthday, graduation party, or wedding. What started as a hobby has now turned into a full-time career after years of planning experience.

Edion Weddings and Hospitality provide packages for those needing full, parietal, and month-of coordination guidance. Their full planning and coordinator collection is ideal for those who feel daunted at the prospect of organizing their entire celebrations. This option includes the creation of timelines, vendor sourcing and management, event design, assisting wedding guests and parties, and much more. What’s more, all packages have no limitations as Natalie strives to accommodate all of her client's specific requirements.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$30

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7
    Lacey Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding coordinator

My experience with the Eidon team was awesome! Super helpful with the whole process!
    Bekah C. Married on 09/05/2020

Kept things moving on the day of

Overall had a great experience! The day went smoothly.

Pricing

Eidon Weddings and Hospitality Price Rates

Team

Natalie Cain
Natalie Cain
Owner

Oh Hey Girl! My name is Natalie, the owner of Eidon Events. Also a... -Full-time NICU Nurse -Full-time dog mom to the cutest poodle doodle ever- Full-time lover of all things jewel tone related- Full-time follower of Jesus- Full-time conductor of the hot mess express train. . Yeah I know...it's kind of alot BUT I wouldn't have it any other way. I graduated from High School in 2015, and immediately went into nursing school and graduated with my A.S.N in December of 2017, and started working as a NICU Nurse in January of 2018, and I have never looked back. They say the tiniest footprints make the biggest impressions on your heart, and I can fully a test to that. I started this business in 2020 admist a pandemic and a giant leap of faith. But that's not where my love for wedding and events began, you see I was "that kid" that planned her own birthday parties and gatherings ever since I can remember. My grandmas instilled in me hospitality, how to make a home inviting, how to be a humble hostess, what a proper place setting entails, but most of all how to love people well and how to meet them where they are at. Because that's why I do this job , I love coming alongside a bride and a groom during the wedding planning process and making it my mission by the grace of God to humble myself and to be able serve them well on their special day. Because after all, it's not about me anyways. So combining my love for weddings/events and my NICU Nurse OCD (look it up it's a thing!), I was able to create my "dream job" Eidon Weddings and Hospitality. And by the grace of God, my prayer is He will continue allowing me to do so!

Little Rock Little Rock, AR, 72211
Location of (Eidon Weddings and Hospitality)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding