812 Merriman St., Conway, AR 72032 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Eminent Avenue

Eminent Planning is a premier wedding planning company based in Conway, Arkansas. Founder Centrina Washington and her team have been turning wedding dreams into reality since 2015. They love weddings, and they work with joy and passion in their hearts. Seeing her clients’ faces light up with delight fills Centrina with a happiness beyond reckoning. Your day means the world to her, and Centrina can’t wait to meet you and discuss what she and her team can do for you.

Eminent Planning is looking forward to your big day. Centrina and her team offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They can help with budget planning and event breakdown; they can provide vendor referrals, assist with timelines and to-do lists, and much more. Whatever your needs, Centrina and her team will do everything they can to give you the wedding celebration you’ve always wanted.

• Black-owned
Table, chairs, and place settings
890b9af34b509b4c WNS 524 CL

14 Reviews for Eminent Avenue

Vonterris · Married on 08/13/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with Eminent Planning from start to finish. I was "the bride" that did not know what I wanted, but Centrina was very helpful and patient with me throughout the entire planning process ??. One thing that left my husband and I speechless was how beautiful our ceremony was (not that we expected anything less). We had planned to have an outside cermony, but it rained all that week and on our actual wedding day ??. As any bride would be days, hours, minutes leading up to the actual day I was nervous and scared. I only knew of how everything was suppose to look with the ceremony being outside, so when I finally walked down the aisle and saw how beautiful my outside ceremony looked inside I could have cried. Everything was BEAUTIFUL and so very detailed. We would definitely recommend Eminent Planning to anyone that is planning their dream wedding.. Thank you so much Centrina and the Eminent Planning staff for making our wedding day one of the most beautiful and memorable days of our lives,
    Love,
    The Frazier's

Sent on 09/25/2016

Eminent Avenue's reply:

Thank you so much! We wanted nothing but the best for you two, our (wonderful clients)! No rain was going to ruin your day. We love you both and we appreciate you choosing our team to be with you on such a special day!

Schwanna · Married on 06/11/2016

They are the best at what they do. I would most definitely use them again and would recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Eminent Avenue's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing our team to be apart of your special day!! We loved working with you and your family. We had a a blast! Congrats congrats on your Union!

Award

Eminent Avenue FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 812 Merriman St. Conway, AR, 72032 See on map
    501-300-7555 (Phone number)
    Location of (Eminent Avenue)
  • Dallas, TX, 75001 See on map
    (870) 665-1340 (Phone number)
    Location of (Eminent Avenue)