Amanda Tannehill Weddings

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

Amanda Tannehill Weddings is a wedding-planning company serving the Fort Worth and Northwest Arkansas regions. Owner Amanda Tannehill delights in designing and coordinating weddings for her cherished clients. She collaborates with couples throughout Northwest Arkansas and Texas, striving to bring their vision to reality with detail-oriented design and planning services.

Amanda Tannehill Weddings offers everything from full-service planning to á-la-carte options. Wedding packages are available and comprise day-of coordination, partial planning, and the complete works. A snapshot of their services includes consultations, budget management, venue and vendor liaisons, and personalized timelines. Amanda also oversees event décor and design that is reflective of to-be-weds' tastes and themes. Additional services include engagement and honeymoon planning, organizing party favors, and arranging accommodation for out-of-town guests.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Paige M. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amanda was very helpful and made the entire wedding process run smooth.

Amanda did a wonderful job coordinating my daughter’s wedding. She was always available, and helped everything go smoothly. She did a beautiful job decorating the venue.

Paige,

It was such an honor to be a part of your daughters wedding day. You both were so wonderful and I am so glad I was able to help!

Best wishes,

Barbie H. Married on 10/16/2021

Amanda Tannehill is TOP NOTCH

Amanda Tannehill is easy to work with and very professional. She has an extraordinarily quick response time and made us feel like we were her only client. She has a calming demeanor and an amazing attitude. She helped us to navigate awkward/difficult situations with grace and a refreshing sense of humor. She is affordable - we think she is worth much, much more than her fee. We are very thankful for Amanda, her ideas and her organizational skills.We worked with Amanda for about 9 months while planning my stepdaughter's wedding and we sang her praises the entire time. The wedding was beautiful and exceeded expectations.We highly recommend Amanda Tannehill Weddings and Events.

Barbie,

It was so wonderful to work with you and Elizabeth - you make my job so fun! I am so happy you’re happy, the wedding was so spectacular. Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot. I am honored I got to be a part of your event, I’m always here if you need anything!

• Allison
    Allison W. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful to work with

Super professional at all times. Amanda is a problem solver and always has a solution. She made my daughter's wedding stress free the day of. She works hard and always asks what else she can do. We are still getting compliments on my daughter's wedding. Her prices are not inflammatory. She is the real deal and I would hire her again.

Allison,

I am so thankful I was able to be a part of your daughter's wedding. You both were wonderful to work with, your the kind of clients that make this job so great! I appreciate your kind review so much, I wish you all the best and never hesitate to reach out!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

1652 Victoria Dr. Fort Worth, TX, 76131
479-799-7279
Location of (Amanda Tannehill Weddings)
411 Harrold Street Fort Worth, TX, 76107

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding