Bella B

Manhattan Beach, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Bella B is an all inclusive planning, design and floral firm. Kelly Bloodworth, the founder and CEO of the company, has been planning exquisite weddings for engaged couples since 2009. She is deeply passionate about design and making the wedding experience fun for her couples. She has inspired these passions throughout her Bella B teams. They are masters at making the planning of your details or your florals enjoyable and incorporating your preferred aesthetic into every aspect of your occasion, allowing your genuine personality to shine.

Bella B's teams provide soon-to-be-newlyweds with a variety of planning and floral services to suit your specific needs, including full-planning, partial-planning, day-of coordination services, wedding florals and design services. Bella B has experience in the design of a wide spectrum of wedding styles and understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of budget tracking tools, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$295

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$295

What is the hourly rate?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How many planners are on your team?

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.2
    4.3 out of 5 rating

Katie M. Married on 06/18/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

You Are In Great Hands

You are in great hands with Kelly - during our reception we had an issue where the water pipe was broken at our venue that caused the toilets to stop working… an absolute disaster, but she handled it so well with her quick thinking and hard work. The venue’s staff was not of much help and in fact caused the issue… but Kelly was able to think of a workable solution quickly to help get the bathrooms running again. She’s not afraid to get her hands dirty if it means making your day go smoothly!!

We also decided to use her as our florist and are so happy we did. She and her team did an incredible job. Kelly is hardworking and will do whatever it takes to make sure your day goes smoothly… thank you Kelly!!!
  • ViVi
    Vividvash Married on 10/19/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Where Do I Begin....

Kelly is a dream! I recall looking for a wedding planner and from the moment I met Kelly, I felt heard. Other planners I noticed tried to push their own agenda. However, with Kelly....I felt understood. She never tried to push me in one direction or the other. She always reminded me of my goals and the type of experience my husband and I wanted. Kelly thought about different ways to do our wedding even with COVID-19. We were planning the wedding from out of state and Kelly was happy to tour venues for us via facetime. When I finally met her in person, I cried so hard. She represented hope to me during a time when hope was hard to find. Getting married during a pandemic was TOUGH, but Kelly always heard my concerns and addressed them accordingly. We changed our minds over and over due to COVID (from the venue, to the decord...just everything). However Kelly was so patient and understanding....and honest. She let us know when something might not line up with our vision for the day and that helped SOOOO much. Kelly thought about things we didn't even think about....like how we would get back to our hotel after out wedding lol. Kelly's team was wonderful on our wedding day and was so sweet to our guests. My husband loved working with Kelly as well. She made him feel so comfortable and I just can't thank her enough!! Also, on our wedding day, Kelly felt like a guardian angel. She would catch when my face looked weird (which means I thought something was wrong). She brought me a drink when I needed it, without me even asking. She made sure I ate. She was everything and more! We love her to pieces, so go hire her....you will too!! :)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor