11222 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53214 Map · Phone number

About Bel Aire flowers Flowers

Bel Aire Flowers is a local family owned florist with locations in West Allis & Menomonee Falls. We specialize in unique, creative wedding designs. We've got you covered from the no hassle wedding consultation to the flawless execution on your wedding day! We handle everything from bouquets to ceremony site & reception decor. We understand you have a vision, let us help you create it stress free. Having over 50 years in the floral design experience we've got you covered. We can show you how to get biggest impact and stay on budget, We offer several rental items that can make your wedding unique and distinctive. Bel Aire Flowers provides full service weddings which includes delivery to set-up of your VIP flowers. There's nothing more romantic & beautiful than fresh flowers to make your wedding day special and complete. The beauty and elegance of expertly designed florals sets your wedding apart making it your completely! Bel Aire is also available for permanent botanical designs for those wanting permanent flowers. Contact us early for availability. We take only a limited number of weddings per weekend to ensure only the best product and service. We recommend booking 6-12 months prior to your wedding day for optimal availability. Bel Aire Flowers values every wedding client we serve, no event is too big or too small, so don't delay get in touch with the Kristina at Bel Aire Flowers today!

Follow Bel Aire flowers Flowers on

7 Reviews for Bel Aire flowers Flowers

Bel Aire flowers Flowers 1
Bel Aire flowers Flowers 2
Bel Aire flowers Flowers 3
Bel Aire flowers Flowers 4

Casey Monroe · Married on 05/25/2019

First Date to Wedding Day

From our first date to our wedding day, you could say Bel Aire Flowers has contributed to a beautiful and colorful relationship! My now husband stopped at the cute little shop the morning of our first date to bring me a custom bouquet - how sweet! That was one of the reasons we chose Bel Aire Flowers to bring fresh, smelly in a good way, handcrafted floral creations for our special day. Call us nostaglic? We were more than delighted with the outcome, and for a very reasonable price - no complaints here! Would have no doubt returning to Bel Aire Flowers down the road & are happy to recommend! I also so appreciated and loved receiving a sneak peak text message the morning before - I think I literally gasped when I saw my bouquet! SO lovely!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Bel Aire flowers Flowers 5
    Bel Aire flowers Flowers 6
    Bel Aire flowers Flowers 7
    Bel Aire flowers Flowers 8

Britnie · Married on 11/12/2016

We had the best experience with Bel Aire Flowers in West Allis for our wedding! From meeting with Kristina for design options to the delivery the day of the wedding to the absolutely beautiful jaw dropping job they did!!! I had to change the drop off location a few days before delivery & they were able to accommodate with no problems. My bridal bouquet turned out phenomenal, it was the most beautiful gathering of flowers I have ever seen. My bridesmaids & junior bridesmaids bouquets were also amazing as well as the wrist corsages & bouttonnieres! I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out & I am so grateful I chose them.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Tayler · Married on 06/25/2016

Kristina our florist was amazing working with us as we were constantly changing our minds and what type of flowers we wanted for our wedding. She was kind enough to make samples of some of the ideas we had. She did an amazing job with the boutonnieres and corsages we needed for our bridal party and our family. She also designed a hair and shoulder piece for my mother that looked beautiful!! My cascading bouquet was incredible! Kristina incorporated my simple style using calla lilies, roses, and orchids but was also able to accent it with stephanotis and lily of the valley (one of my favorite, most fragrant flowers). But that was just the beginning, when I arrived at the reception I saw my beautiful gladiolus centerpieces which were absolutely stunning!! I received so many compliments! Kristina also decorated my cake and cake table adding phalaenopsis and dendrobium orchids!! Thank you so much Kristina for making my special day even more beautiful with your artistic creativity!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Bel Aire flowers Flowers's reply:

Tayler, it was our pleasure to be apart of your special day. I'm very appreciative for your kind review of our shop. It's so nice to be recognized for the hard work we put into every masterpiece we create. It's brides like you that make our job so rewarding. We're so very grateful to be chosen to help make your day beautifully memorable. Best wishes as you start your journey together as husband and wife!

• Tuscan Hall Banquet Center
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Bel Aire Flowers has provided our clients with stunning floral arrangements for tables, beautiful boquets, hairpieces, corsages and much more. We are always impressed with professional vendors, and love to recommend ones that provide stellar customer service for our clients. We love the creativity and designs that Bel Aire offers, if you have a visions Kristina will help you make your wedding dreams come true! Thank you for being an amazing partner Bel Aire Flowers!

• 11222 W Greenfield Ave Milwaukee, 53214 See on map