Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

About Beija-flor Events

At Beija-flor Events we will design the wedding you've always dreamed of! Have a new reason to celebrate? Visit our website and send us a message!

And don't forget to check out our new blog http://beija-flor-eventsblog.com for the latest Beija-flor ideas!

97db82a9dc5bd88b 1417541917033 0535
97db82a9dc5bd88b 1417541917033 0535

5 Reviews for Beija-flor Events

Caren · Married on 09/12/2014

Rita was AMAZING!!!
    I hired Rita as a day of coordinator for my wedding on Sept. 12th and I am so glad that I did! I planned my wedding myself and had a lot of fun doing so but I knew that I would need someone the day of to coordinate with the other vendors as I couldn't possibly do it myself. My venue provided a coordinator as well but Rita took the reigns and really made my evening worry-free! She's organized, friendly, and she followed up with me regularly. You can tell she really enjoys what she does! I would recommend her to anyone. She did a wonderful job as a day of coordinator, so I can only imagine how awesome it would have been to have her assisting me from day one!

Sent on 12/07/2014

a · Married on 10/20/2012

I have never seen a wedding done in a backyard as beautiful as one planned by Rita. It was incredible, impeccable and wound up being amazingly fun. I'm still baffled at just how transformed the space was and how romantic it all felt. I wasn't the bride but in the wedding party and the bride loved her. Definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 03/11/2013

The wedding organized by Beija-flor was fantastic! The marquee was spectacular, the food very tasty and the bride looked beautiful! The whole evening went gracefully and timed perfectly, I recommend Beija-flor for any event, you sure wont be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2013

• Bayless Photography, Inc.
    Bayless Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

I've owned a photography company for over 13 years based in both Boston & Atlanta. I've worked with a lot of wedding coordinators, but never one as professional, organized and pleasant to work with as Rita at Beija-flor Events. We worked a very high end wedding in Boston earlier this year. It was a big, weekend long event. Rita was a photographers dream coordinator as she had everyone where they needed to be when it was time for photos (or anything else for that matter). She even used our photo list and called the guests by name for us to line them up for formal photos. A lot of the guests were from Brazil & Mexico. She was able to communicate with the guests easier than we were as she speaks Portuguese as well as Spanish. Anytime you work an event that size, there are usually challenges, but if there were any, we never knew about them. Rita just made it all happen. I highly recommend her and really hope I am able to work with her much more in the near future!