Before The Aisle

North Port, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Before the Aisle is a licensed bridal hair and makeup team based out of Orlando, Florida. Committed to a personal and professional experience, the team offers in-depth consultations to ensure they understand the vision for your wedding day look. From there, they offer bridal trials so that you know exactly what to expect when your big day arrives. For a timeless wedding day look along with a stress-free experience, look no further than Before the Aisle for you wedding day styling needs.

From a gorgeous updo to a flawless airbrushed look, Before the Aisle offers a variety of wedding day services. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Multiple stylists
  • Blowouts
  • Styling/updos
  • Hair extensions
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Renee
    Renee F. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Efficient, sweet, and talented team!

I highly recommend Before the Aisle for wedding hair and make up! Kristen, the owner, is easy to work with and has a talented team! Rachel and Mandy were so fun to have around on the wedding day and fulfilled everyone’s requests, including mothers of the bride and groom. They kept detailed notes and photos from my trial (that, because of COVID, was an entire year prior) and I trusted them completely with my hair and make up. They make a timeline for everyone’s hair/makeup so you don’t need to worry about getting done on time-we actually had time to spare at the end! They’re so efficient and wonderful at what they do! Rachel even helped me through text to find a lip color-they don’t make you feel bad if you’re not sure exactly what you want and will help you make those important decisions. Definitely consider them for your wedding hair and make up needs!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/02/2022

Talented Team & Wonderful People

Hiring the BTA girls was one of the best decisions of wedding planning! This is such a big and important decision to make for us brides, and can be scary for those like me who hardly do makeup/hair on themselves. After several phone calls with other companies, speaking to Tamra made my decision easy. From day one, Tamra and Taylor were outstanding to work with. They understood my vision, were open to my ideas, but honest in regards to the reality of my hair and skin type and what was going to be best. They were so genuine, open and easy to portray thoughts and feedback to, which can be nerve wrecking!

I highly recommend a trial - this creates a wonderful, stress free wedding morning as it eased my nerves just seeing Taylor and Tamra, and knowing they would make my vision reality. Its hard to think much on this day, and I was able to trust in them to make the adjustments they knew I was looking for - and the results were perfect. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair and makeup, and impressed with their ability to create a natural/glam look - without the typical “bridesmaid” feel. The day of, Taylor and Tamra were such a big part of our morning - they fit right in with my friends/family and were such a joy to be around.

The best part of all - my pin straight hair managed to keep a natural/loose curl and my makeup stayed flawless in a Florida torrential downpour. Even after playing in the rain! This was truly impressive, and a wonderful surprise with a last minute rainy forecast. BTA is bride, bridesmaids, husband and Florida approved, in all types of weather :)
    Kathryn S. Married on 03/26/2022

Great experience!!

We used BTA for my wedding day and we absolutely loved everything about the experience! The girls were so nice and had gorgeous makeup/hair skills. They made my bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful on the best day of my life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Cassy & Paul
    33 photos · 03/20/2022

Pricing

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Kristen and her team are so professional and you can count on them to save the day. Kristen is very talented when it comes to hair, and always makes her clients happy!

12080 De Leon Dr, North Port, FL, 34287
Location of (Before The Aisle)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding