Before the Aisle is a licensed bridal hair and makeup team based out of Orlando, Florida. Committed to a personal and professional experience, the team offers in-depth consultations to ensure they understand the vision for your wedding day look. From there, they offer bridal trials so that you know exactly what to expect when your big day arrives. For a timeless wedding day look along with a stress-free experience, look no further than Before the Aisle for you wedding day styling needs.

From a gorgeous updo to a flawless airbrushed look, Before the Aisle offers a variety of wedding day services. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Before the Aisle (BTA) is highly recommended for wedding hair and makeup services. Reviewers consistently praise the talented and friendly staff, who made them feel like best friends and eased their nerves. The team is commended for their efficiency, with no one waiting around for too long. The hair and makeup lasted all night, even through humid rain, and the brides and bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful. The reasonable prices and transparent service are also appreciated. Overall, customers highly recommend BTA for flawless wedding hair and makeup.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Lauren
Lauren C. Sent on 10/09/2023
5 out of 5 rating

BTA Emphasizes Your Inner Beauty!!!

Talented, efficient, and extremely friendly! We had Tamra, Taylor, and Autumn. They were wonderful. We got married at the Mulberry and they were just such a joy to have during the day. We all looked gorgeous and they really do treat you like best friends. Tamra was my point person and I loved working with her. We had 6 total people have hair and makeup services, and they were so efficient! No one was waiting around for too long. Our hair and makeup lasted all night! And my Bridal Trials were great. Amazing prices too for the quality you're receiving. They are truly girls' girls!! Which I loved. I also wanted to still look and feel like myself on my wedding day, which I did!!
N
Natalie C. Sent on 05/18/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Bta = the best of the best

BTA is the ONLY hair and makeup team you should consider for your day. Not only do these girls bring a positive spirit and fun energy to the room on your wedding day but they also feel like an extension of your bridal party. The way they easily ease your nerves and talk to you like a bestie is a true gift. Not only that, but they are EXTREMELY talented. They made every single one of my girls feel and look beautiful, the girls were commenting on how much they loved their hair and makeup all day. And as a bride my hair and makeup stayed in tact the ENTIRE day and through a little humid rain incident too! So trust me when I say to look no further and book with them NOW!!
Nicole
Nicole B. Sent on 04/05/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend BTA to any bride!

I am so happy that I chose BTA for my wedding day hair and makeup! I had a general idea of what I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids, and Tamra and Taylor did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life! Tamra was able to take all of the inspo photos I showed her and came up with the perfect final look for my hair. She was super helpful, knowledgeable and really took my feedback following the trial into consideration for wedding day. Taylor was our makeup specialist and she was amazing! I wanted glowy, natural, glam and she delivered! Both ladies were super personable and it was a pleasure spending the wedding morning with them. All of our hair and makeup stayed so well all day and night - I was so impressed! I can't say enough good things about BTA!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Cassy & Paul
33 photos · 03/20/2022

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Kristen and her team are so professional and you can count on them to save the day. Kristen is very talented when it comes to hair, and always makes her clients happy!

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding