1612 Orange Blossom Way, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

About Before I Do Events

BEFORE I DO is a San Diego based boutique wedding and event management company that specializes in creating seamlessly elegant, and memorable events. We believe an event's success lies in the beauty of the details and flawless execution. This comes only with careful planning that stems from years of event management experience, a deep understanding of each event's purpose, and a true love for what we do.

We make the planning and execution of life's celebrations: affordable, less stressful, enjoyable, and most importantly, memorable... for years to come! Our clients are confident in knowing that both they, and their guests, will walk away in the highest spirits from a picture perfect event that reflects their unique message and style.

(weddings, showers, parties, birthday parties, kids parties, destination events, fundraisers, corporate events, social events, and more!)

Follow Before I Do Events on

Table setting
3410b3ada94d4559 1366875337921 ishoot mod

18 Reviews for Before I Do Events

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

I couldnt be happier with the chance I had to work with Before I Do events. They made wedding planning easy and stress free!! Not only was coordinating super easy, our wedding day was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and it is because Olivia (from Before i Do) is spectacular! Thank you for everything and for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 09/25/2015

Our entire wedding planning process was 100% enjoyable and FUN all thanks to the wonderful team at Before I Do Events - and especially Alicia Strom. My husband and I were fortunate enough to get to connect with Before I Do Events through our wedding photographer. From our first meeting over a year ago to our wedding day this past September, Alicia was extremely professional, organized, detail-oriented, and energetic. We could've have picked a better fit for our wedding style and personalities. Alicia provided full wedding planning package - which included EVERYTHING.

It was amazing to know that every single small detail was thought through and being taken care of. Throughout the process of bringing on various vendors, Alicia was able to vet them and then negotiate prices that fit our budget needs. We were able to bring on the most incredible team of vendors - from our rocking band to our beautiful florals. It all turned out SO perfectly. Overall Alicia has the BEST ideas for making a wedding feel like the couple while also being realistic in staying within your budget. She came up with some really creative and interesting details that our guests loved. We worked together on a collaborative Pinterest board to coordinate ideas and design styles.

On our wedding day, Alicia had outlined a schedule down to the minute for all our vendors – which made it very seamless and stress-free (everything you want on the big day). She is extremely organized, and maintains a really great demeanor throughout the whole day. Our guests even commented on how well organized our wedding was – and that our planner was “very on top of everything.”

I HIGHLY recommend Before I Do Events for a very professional, well connected, and fun wedding planning experience.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with Alicia and the Before I Do Events team was simply wonderful! It was a fun process and Alicia truly wanted to capture our dream wedding and relationship throughout the whole day--she most definitely succeeded! The whole process was organized, professional, flexible and helpful. Before I Do Events has everything a bride to be needs to feel relaxed and calm as her wedding day approaches--not to mention on the big day. We knew the wedding and all the details would fall into place perfectly after all the hard work, many communications and meetings spent working with Alicia. I was able to relax, my husband could relax and the mother and father of the bride were calm knowing the whole day was in the best hands. Before I Do will help with every detail if you want: napkin fold recommendations, photographers, desserts, videographer, the way you want to enter the ceremony, lighting, florals, seating--you name it! Alicia was always there to answer my and my mom's many questions and was a commanding, joyful presence on our wedding day and throughout the planning process. If you want a wedding planner--be it for the whole process or just the day-of--Before I Do Events is exactly who you want to hire! Thank you again for making our wedding day simply beautiful and seamless.

Sent on 04/07/2016