7794 Langhorne RD, Scottsville, VA 24590 Map · Phone number

0629 127 282 29

8 Reviews for Beehive Events

• O

Ona · Married on 11/03/2012

So I have to start this review by saying this - when my husband and I were on our honeymoon I asked him the one thing that was the most memorable from our wedding day. He said, "honestly, you were absolutely beautiful but I expected that...what I didn't expect was how stunning the ballroom was when you and I walked in by ourselves before our guests. It was amazing and better than I could have ever imagined - almost like a fairytale."

Yes, that is what a guy said...let alone my husband who is the last person I would expect to say something like that.

Shawn is without a doubt an absolutely creative and inspirational floral and decor designer. From the very beginning I told her what I was looking for and she absolutely 100% delivered (and more!). Is she expensive, yes she can be, but as my father-in-law (who paid for it) said - it was completely and totally worth every penny. We are still (3 months later) hearing from everyone how stunning our wedding was and that they have yet to see one more beautiful and detail oriented.

Our wedding was in Washington, D.C. - and Shawn is located outside of Charlottesville (so say 3 hours south of DC)....she brought everything up and assembled it all in DC and you wouldn't have even known. My bouquet was stunning - my flowergirls, bridesmaids, everyone's flowers were beautiful.

She created a branch like gazebo entrance into our ballroom - I mean I honestly felt like we entered into this enchanted world!

I wish I could find a way to re-marry my husband again just so we can use Shawn! I highly highly recommend her and her work. But I will say this, she is a visionary....give her guidelines and trust her work...don't micromanage her. That is how I did and it was so less stressful and having that element of surprise was as my husband said, better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Bill · Married on 04/28/2012

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou to Beehive Events for the wonderful job they did on the flowers for our daughter's wedding at Keswick Vineyards. From the beautiful hanging baskets at the ceremony to the bouquets, to the table decorations it was a wonderful presentation. I highly recommend them if you're looking for someone to take care of flowers at your event!
    Bill & Pat Williams

Sent on 05/01/2012

Kerry · Married on 12/31/2011

Beehive Events created a wedding that was beyond my imagination. It was truly a dream! I knew I wanted to work with Shawn and her husband David based on previous design I had seen from other events. Their work is just stunning. After a brief meeting discussing basic colors and overall feel, I left it to Shawn to come up overall look, details, and design. Her vision was BEAUTIFUL. I'm so glad I left it to her because it was more amazing than anything I have seen or could have tried to explain. All of our guests expressed it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen and commented that the overall feeling was warm and intimate and romantic. Everything you could want! The decor set the tone for the entire event. Every detail was perfection. Beehive Events is THE company for personal, professional, perfection when it comes to setting the feeling for your event. THANK YOU BEEHIVE!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Beehive Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 20,025.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Elaya Vaughn by Kate Pankoke
    Elaya Vaughn by Kate Pankoke Wedding Dresses

It was such a pleasure working with Beehive Events! They provided the most stunning floral arrangements for our photoshoot with The Hook Weddings Magazine. Their arrangements are so unique and abstract, any bride would be lucky to have them design their flowers.

• 7794 Langhorne RD Scottsville, 24590 See on map