Saint Charles, Saint Charles, IL 60175 Map · Phone number

About Becky's Bouquets

Becky’s Bouquets is a full-service wedding and special occasion florist located in Saint Charles, Illinois. A preferred vendor at a variety of Chicagoland area venues, this professional florist creates beautiful and stunning floral arrangements for weddings and other life celebrations. Whether you desire classic and traditional, or wild and romantic flowers for your wedding, Becky’s Bouquets will masterfully design unforgettable florals paired with excellent customer service.

Becky’s Bouquets provides floral services for engagement parties, wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, weddings and corporate. They offer affordable floral packages and will go above and beyond to ensure you are pleased with your final product. Event services offered include the following:

• Arch Rental and Decor
  • Placards
  • Venue visit
  • Consultations
  • Event design

Areas Covered
This business serves the broader Chicagoland area. They have provided floral services to many venues throughout the Chicagoland area including:

• Acquaviva

Becky's Bouquets 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Rigo · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Arragments

Becky was wonderful and quick with responses from start to finish! She was available to meet in person and made choosing flowers fun! She reviewed my contract multiple times to make sure it was everything that I wanted. If there wasn’t a flower available she made sure she found another right away. Also making sure that I got real succulents!! The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, floral arch arrangement were absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments about my flowers! I’m so thankful I chose Becky to make my wedding flowers. A month later my succulents are still beautiful and I was able to replant them!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Becky's Bouquets 15
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

Becky’s Bouquets made the bouquets, boutonnières and corsages for our wedding. Honestly, they turned out SOOO perfectly I literally screamed with joy! So much had been going wrong that morning, and she walked in with the arrangements, she turned my morning around. I can’t even articulate how appreciative I am and how grateful I am to have hired her! She not only made the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements, but provided me with reassurance on the wedding day. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Lacy · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Becky was so amazing to work with for our wedding! I was able to just show her my vision with pictures and she knew exactly what flowers to use and to keep the price within my budget. She was responsive with every email I sent with questions or changes and even met with me in person to go over final details. My grandfather passed away a month before our wedding and she offered to do a memorial chair in his honor at no cost, which was beyond thoughtful of her! She brought everything to the venue with her mom and spent hours making everything look perfectly and I accidentally miscounted the tables and she improvised to make it all fit together, even though it was my fault. She even offered to bring in an arch for my ceremony if I needed one. My flowers turned out even better than I had envisioned! I would recommend Becky to anyone, trust me you’re in good hands!! Thank you again for everything! 😊

Sent on 07/22/2019

Becky's Bouquets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Saint Charles Saint Charles, IL, 60175 See on map