Becky's Bouquets Reviews

14 | Saint Charles, IL

14 Reviews for Becky's Bouquets

Mary Blatz 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful!

Flowers were beautiful and Becky was so helpful! Great experience and also very reasonably priced within budget. 馃憤

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Rigo 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Arragments

Becky was wonderful and quick with responses from start to finish! She was available to meet in person and made choosing flowers fun! She reviewed my contract multiple times to make sure it was everything that I wanted. If there wasn鈥檛 a flower available she made sure she found another right away. Also making sure that I got real succulents!! The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, floral arch arrangement were absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments about my flowers! I鈥檓 so thankful I chose Becky to make my wedding flowers. A month later my succulents are still beautiful and I was able to replant them!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

Becky鈥檚 Bouquets made the bouquets, boutonni猫res and corsages for our wedding. Honestly, they turned out SOOO perfectly I literally screamed with joy! So much had been going wrong that morning, and she walked in with the arrangements, she turned my morning around. I can鈥檛 even articulate how appreciative I am and how grateful I am to have hired her! She not only made the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements, but provided me with reassurance on the wedding day. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Lacy 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Becky was so amazing to work with for our wedding! I was able to just show her my vision with pictures and she knew exactly what flowers to use and to keep the price within my budget. She was responsive with every email I sent with questions or changes and even met with me in person to go over final details. My grandfather passed away a month before our wedding and she offered to do a memorial chair in his honor at no cost, which was beyond thoughtful of her! She brought everything to the venue with her mom and spent hours making everything look perfectly and I accidentally miscounted the tables and she improvised to make it all fit together, even though it was my fault. She even offered to bring in an arch for my ceremony if I needed one. My flowers turned out even better than I had envisioned! I would recommend Becky to anyone, trust me you鈥檙e in good hands!! Thank you again for everything! 馃槉

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kathryn 路 Married on 10/20/2018

This review is regarding our initial consultation. Becky was very friendly and professional. We met to discuss our floral vision, reviewed some inspiration photos, and she was able to craft a proposal based on what we wanted. Her pricing is VERY reasonable and she will work with you for any budget. I highly recommend hiring Becky for your wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Elizabeth 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Becky did the flowers for my wedding and holy cow she did not disappoint. The flowers were so beautiful! They came out better than my 鈥渋nspiration photos鈥. I could not stop staring at my bouquet! We had so many compliments on our flowers!!! Thanks so much Becky!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Dawn 路 Married on 08/24/2018

The flowers were very pretty. I liked all the pieces, my bouquets, boutonni猫res and centerpieces and the flower combinations. I recommend Beckys Bouquets. She was nice and helpful.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Rose 路 Married on 08/18/2017

Although I am unable to upload pictures, the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were beautiful!! Becky was very understanding, patient, and accommodating. I will definitely be passing her name on.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Becky's Bouquets's reply:

Rose I am so happy that you loved everything! It was nice to meet you and your family! Thank you, Becky

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful flowers! Becky was extremely helpful coming up with ideas and flower combinations. She was great with communication and answering questions, professional and nice to talk with. All the flowers were exactly what I pictured and she was on time. I got a lot of compliments and I will recommend Becky to everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Pricilla 路 Married on 02/17/2017

Everything I wanted in flowers!! You cannot go wrong with Becky! My wedding was an UP! Movie theme and she picked out the right flowers!! Everything was beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Becky's Bouquets's reply:

Thank you! Your theme was so much fun! I loved the houses and planning and designing the flowers around them!

Dana 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Becky was great, I'm so glad I used her for my wedding. She matched my bouquet to the description I gave her perfectly, and she also threw in a toss bouquet for me as well. Very happy with her services.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Andrea 路 Married on 05/27/2016

Becky's work was top noch. She created beautiful and elegant pieces, listening to everything that I wanted. She went above and beyond and was extremely professional. Her prices were also wonderful. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a professional to do beautiful work for your big day, chose Becky's bouquets.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Andrea,
    Thank you for the review and for posting the beautiful photos! I appreciate your support!
    Becky

Langman 路 Married on 10/10/2015

It was wonderful to have Becky design my wedding flowers and centerpieces. She took my requests, ideas and preferences into account added in her creative and artistic flair and the results were beautiful! The day of the wedding she was helpful, efficient, on time and made sure everything looked great. I'm so glad she was part of my wedding planning and wedding day.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Hannah 路 Married on 05/19/2017

She did my bouquet and two corsages for my mom and mother-in-law for my wedding. The bouquet was beautiful and I got so many compliments on it! She was also so helpful to bounce ideas off of so that I could figure out exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/17/2017