Chicago, IL 60643 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

26 Reviews for Becca Blue Flowers

Ariella · Married on 10/01/2016

Becca was extremely communicative, kind, and is straight up just a good person. She made me feel like she truly cared about my wedding and I trusted her to translate my ideas into the flowers that dreams are made of. Becca is truly an artist, and I cannot recommend her enough. BOOK THIS WOMAN, she will transform and elevate your event in ways that you might not even think are possible. Becca's pricing is very reasonable and I wish we could do it all over again if only for the flowers. I'm so lucky I found her!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Gina · Married on 09/17/2016

Becca was an absolute dream to work with after being referred to through a close family friend. I had a relatively small floral budget & was only having personal flowers for my wedding. She was incredibly cost effective and still was able to incorporate all the flowers of my dreams into my bouquets. Her vision was absolutely on point with mine and they day of the wedding when she dropped them off ( in person!) I almost fell over they were so lush and gorgeous. I feel most artists should be left to express their creativity and with a few suggestions I let Becca do what she does best. I especially adored the stunning coordinating ribbons loving tied to each of the bouquets - they added gorgeous texture to my photos. I highly recommend Becca to ANY Bride for all your floral needs! You will not be disappointed <3

Sent on 10/06/2016

Dee · Married on 12/05/2015

Becca was my favorite vendor, she’s so zen, so creative, so warm to work with and her work is AMAZING. My flowers were beautiful and rich for winter. On our first meeting, we met at our house and shared ideas. She took all of my ideas and just elevated them to something really great. She did all of our wedding party and reception flowers and she was very flexible, letting us add on little touches along the way.

Sent on 02/22/2017