Beauty By Gina

Lindenhurst, NY View map Visit website

Beauty by Gina is a makeup artistry company operating out of Lindenhurst, New York. Owner and operator Gina offers services to nearlyweds in the Nassau, Suffolk, and New York City areas, taking great joy in working with clients as they prepare for their joyous day. Whether your dream look is a natural glow or a glamorous makeover, Gina has the expertise to bring your vision to life.

Beauty By Gina provides clients with a number of services to choose from. Consultations are available, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspirations with your stylist. Makeup appointments can include airbrush, contouring, and eye makeup. For your convenience, Gina will travel to the venue of your choosing, allowing you to relax and enjoy a stress-free experience.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$101.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial

Betsy G. Married on 09/04/2021

I’ve never felt as beautiful in my life!!

There aren’t enough good words to say about Gina ! She’s incredible, beyond talented & very meticulous with her work. I would highly recommend as she pays attention to detail and creates the look appropriate for the occasion. She was hired to do multiple faces For the same event and not one look the same but everyone looked equally as beautiful in their own way. I can’t wait till my next event to hire her again. I can truly say, I’ve never felt as beautiful in my life!!
  • Belinda
    Belinda C. Married on 08/21/2021

Such a pleasant experience

Gina was recommended by a few people when I posted on my local Facebook group in search of a makeup artist. I know I was pretty last minute by trying to find someone 11 days before my event. She responded very quickly and provided her website/social media where I could see her work. I knew right away she was my girl. She came to my house with a complete set up. I'm talking chair, ring light, trunks of makeup & more. She was sweet, relatable & heard me vent about my experiences leading up to my event LOL. I knew I was in great hands. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I looked amazing! Everyone complimented her work & I was beyond happy. Her service far exceeded my expectations. I cannot wait until my next event where I can hire her again =) 10/10 recommend!
    Kaitlyn B. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing!

Gina is the best! 10/10 recommended!! She listens, takes her time, and does a fantastic job!! I cant say enough good things about her! Everyone was happy with their makeup on my wedding. The compliments I received because of Gina’s amazing talents were incredible! Cant wait for my next event so I can use her again!

Pricing

Beauty By Gina Price Rates

484 South Strong Ave Lindenhurst, NY, 11757
631-707-9173
Location of (Beauty By Gina)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding