Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Beauty By Danielle

I am a Licensed Beauty Professional and Certified in Makeup Artistry. I make people feel and look amazing for all of their most important events in life. I am very professional and punctual. I am here to relieve a lot of the stress that comes along with these special events.

Please contact me to discuss further details regarding your special event so I can help you plan out everything necessary to make things go smoothly. I can guarantee that we will communicate and you will be very satisfied with your beauty results.

Thank you for your consideration and Congratulations on your Special Day!

f387ab71992121a3 IMG 1241
f387ab71992121a3 IMG 1241

3 Reviews for Beauty By Danielle

Janet · Married on 08/28/2015

Danielle is a hard worker, she made me and my bridal party, mom and mother in law for my wedding. She didn't mind the changes the girls requested and kept it professional. She stayed in touch the couple weeks before the wedding and did a trial makeup too.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Thanks so much Janet!!

Leilani · Married on 07/24/2015

Danielle is professional and talented! I had the pleasure of casting her as one of our lead artists for the La Jolla International Fashion Film Festival. She treated each of our VIP guests with the utmost of care. She is punctual, works well with other artists and sticks to a strict timeline during hectic events. Above all, she has a lovely personality. She is without a doubt one of the best artists in the industry.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Beauty By Danielle's reply:

Thank you for inviting me to the fashion film event Leilani. I had such a great time! Hope to work with you again in the near future!

Breanna · Married on 07/13/2014

Danielle was recommended to me by a friend of mine and I am so glad that I went to her. I am always terrified to get my hair cut by someone new because I have had so many horrible experiences in the past, but I needed a haircut so I went ahead and contacted her. She did a fabulous job and I plan on going to her regularly now!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Beauty By Danielle's reply:

Thank you so much Breanna. I look forward to seeing you again love!