140 Colombo Avenue, Copiague, NY 11726 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Beautiful Mountain Events

Congratuations on your engagement!! This is an exciting time, and we are honored that you are considering us to share in your special day.

Beautiful Mountain Events, is a wedding planning company servicing the greater New York area. Some of our couples were recently featured in INSIDE WEDDINGS Magazine, as well as ESSENCE Magazine. We have spent the past 14 years honing the skills required to make your day unforgettable. We provide special care and attention to the finest details, that will sum to memories lasting a lifetime. We pride ourselves on making this journey enjoyable and stress free. We also have extensive connections with vendors, offering services to beautifully enhance your day. Contact us today to book a consultation.

Follow Beautiful Mountain Events on
rb20 51 138227 1569856954

5 Reviews for Beautiful Mountain Events

• O

Oneka · Married on 05/16/2009

Beautiful Mountain Events saved my wedding. She came in, took my ideas and executed them. She was very professional and had the resources to make my wedding the best ever. I would recommend them for any event not just weddings. My guest are still talking about my wedding and I owe it all to Beautiful Mountain Events. I expected to pay much more. Since it was less than I anticipated I am willing to give more because I am extremely pleased with the service. There was never a time that she wasn't available. Emails were responded to very promptly. I never felt alone or left out.

Sent on 05/29/2009

Tamara · Married on 07/02/2008

Beautiful Mountain Events... What can I say. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. Everything I envisioned was brought to reality. BME treated our wedding as thought it was their own. Their service and professionalism is second to none. I would recommend Their services to anyone.

Reception Hall....$$$$$$
    Bride and Groom's attire....$$$$$$
    Beautiful Mountain Events....PRICELESS

If you can see it in your mind, BME will make it a reality for you.

Sent on 04/17/2009