Beaucoup Boogie

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website

Beaucoup Boogie is a wedding band based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This nine-strong band is keen to deliver an entertainment experience worth remembering. You can expect these musicians to keep your guests engaged, dancing at your celebration, and talking about it for years to come.

Experience

In 2012, a team of talented professionals founded Beaucoup Boogie to form a cover band to get dance floors moving. The band offers two vocalists, a lead guitar, and a rhythm section of drums, keyboard, and bass. This is all backed by a resounding horn-line of alto sax, tenor sax, trombone, and trumpet. This band brings their own professional audio technician for high sound quality and can use house or event sound systems.

These experienced musicians are skilled in gauging the mood of crowds that they are there to entertain. This band can begin entertaining you and your loved ones with jazz and lowkey sounds so that guests can speak with each other clearly. Later in the night, they can turn up the tempo and bring their energy to your reception, filling the dance floor and helping to make memorable moments.

Areas Covered

These professionals are willing to travel to your special day venue, whether in-country or abroad. The musicians in Beaucoup Boogie have performed across North America, the Caribbean, Europe, and in the Far East. Travel costs, including airfare, are decided with Baton Rogue as their starting location.

• Veteran-owned

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

$5,000 - $8,000

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

$4,000 - $7,000

Which of the following are included in the price?

MC
Travel Expenses

Which of the following are included in the package?

MC
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
Dance
Jazz
Motown
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

1 User photo

• Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 08/11/2021

Work with these people.

So, this is an unconventional review, but one essential characteristic of any wedding vendor should be compassion. My now husband and I tested positive for COVID-19 TWO DAYS before our wedding. We were devastated. We originally scheduled Beaucoup Boogie for our wedding day, but we knew we couldn't reschedule due to the uncertainty in the world. Duane, the manager, issued a refund without questioning our positive tests, without the tears, without the fuss, but with all of the compassion. I'm actually glad they were able to keep their deposit, because they needed to be compensated for caring about us. Compassion goes a long way, folks, and not only is this band supremely talented, they are decent human beings. I recommend them to anyone.

Beaucoup Boogie's reply:

Kelsey,

I was devastated to hear your news. I knew it was just a matter of time that one of our couples would come down with the virus. I hope you guys will eventually be able to boogie the night away!!!

Duane
  • Jackie
    Jackie M. Married on 06/05/2021

Epic night!

If you are looking for an amazing band that will keep your guest dancing, look no further! Beaucoup Boogie is the BEST! They played for our daughter's wedding and at times I felt like I was at a concert. They exceeded our expectations and there was no doubt everyone was having a great time! I really can not say enough how great they were and how easy they were to work with! Thank you, Duane and the crew for the most memorable night ever!
    Leslie V. Married on 04/23/2021

Amazing band!

Beaucoup Boogie performed for my daughters wedding, and they were amazing! As soon as they started playing the whole crowd started dancing. I had so many guests come up to me after the wedding telling me how much they enjoyed the band. This was my first time planning a wedding and they were so easy to work with. If you are looking for a fun band that interacts with the audience I would highly recommend them.

Beaucoup Boogie's reply:

Leslie! We had so much fun with your family and friends. Everyone from Beaucoup Boogie wishes Elissa and Robert all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Baton Rouge, Louisiana Baton Rouge, LA, 70810
Location of (Beaucoup Boogie)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding