Bear In Motion Filmmaking

Saratoga Springs, New York View map
$4,650 Most Popular Price

$4,650 Most Popular Price

Bear in Motion Filmmaking is an award winning wedding cinema company serving couples all over New York since 2011. This videography company documents couples’ weddings with high-end equipment wholly and accurately. The final product has a Hollywood touch to make your wedding video movie-theater worthy.

Couples can receive the captured memories on digital download, or USB flash drive. In addition, Bear in Motion Filmmaking offers the following products and services for couples:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Save the date

Areas Covered

Albany, Saratoga Springs, The Adirondacks, Vermont, the Hudson Valley and throughout New England

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,650

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Emily
    Emily N. Married on 07/03/2021

Couldn't Give a Higher Review

I don't even know where to start. We were recommended Bear in Motion by our good friends (we have multiple friends who have worked with Josh and the amazing Bear in Motion crew). We started with some really friendly emails and then had a Facetime call and we hit it off immediately. As this was one of our biggest investments we were unsure at first if we would want a videographer, and everyone else we had contacted did not make us feel we should make the commitment. But after just a few minutes on Facetime with Josh, we knew we couldn't say no. He was so passionate about his work and cared so much for us. So we booked them. Well.... COVID struck and we were so worried about rebooking our vendors and he was so flexible understanding, and reassuring the whole time we were not only relieved but once again reassured that we had made the right choice. They were so generous with accomodating our schedule and went above and beyond anything we expected. On the day of I woke up very hungover and was not feeling great, but when Bear in Motion got there they completely changed my mood around, it felt like they were long-lost friends that were just a part of our day celebrating with us. I felt the love from the entire team and I couldn't recommend these videographers enough. I honestly have already started brainstorming what we could celebrate next so we can hire them again. I read another review on here that questioned Bear in Motion's integrity and passion, it made me so sad because they were the complete opposite of anything that was said. They were so kind, made sure our day was amazing and helped my husband and me have the most amazing day of our lives. We recently got our films and what an emotional rollercoaster of love and happiness we felt. My husband and I watched it twice. We cried happy tears and were just so validated in our choice to have chosen Josh and Bear in Motion. It was so nice to have these moments captured to share and watch each year. One last thing that I have to mention is that Josh and the team were not just our videographers they practically helped us schedule the entire day and let us know what to expect just based on their own experiences including giving us time frames, helping with the DJ and so much more. They really provided us with so much more than just a videography service but so much more you don't even think about going into a wedding day and it was beyond helpful and generous. I could cry just thinking how much they became a part of this amazing day. I honestly had SO much fun with Josh and I am SO happy and blessed we were recommended Bear in Motion. I seriously can't recommend Josh or the team enough. If you are here looking for a videographer, I promise you have just found them.
    Kathy T. Married on 05/30/2021

Absolutely outstanding videographer!

Josh from bear in motion was nothing short of absolutely amazing!! From the day we booked their company, they were extremely responsive and helpful during the entire covid pandemic and having to postpone our wedding. He was accommodating, polite and very easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, josh and his crew made sure to capture every special moment of the day. They were punctual, personable, and made the day stress free for me and my husband. We received our video in a few short weeks and it was even better than we were hoping for! We can't wait to one day show our kids our wedding video and cry all of the tears watching it over and over again. In my opinion, your wedding video is one of the most important ways to capture your special day and there is no one else I would trust with this job! I would choose bear in motion again and again!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 11/21/2020

Incredible work!

Josh and team were amazing. We weren’t 100% sure we wanted to hire a videographer but we are so glad we did. Josh went out of his way to host multiple calls with me to make sure we were a good fit and was so incredibly nice and professional to work with. The day of Josh and his team captured all of our moments including things I didn’t realize (DRONE FOOTAGE!!!!) and our final trailer and documentary footage was amazing. I sobbed the whole time watching it as it brought back so much and I got to see so much that I had missed. I cannot recommend them enough! Incredible team and incredible work. Definitely a memory we will be able to treasure for a long time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Sarah & George
    40 photos · 07/20/2019
  • Ross & Sarah
    22 photos · 05/30/2015

Out of the Ordinary Photography Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful to work with Josh and his team. Always professional and helpful. Their videos are, WOW, amazing. Looking forward to working with them again. I highly recommend Bear In Motion Films.

Megan Dailor Photography Megan Dailor Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Josh and Vanessa, they are really easygoing and kind and their work is beautiful! It is so important for photographers and videographers to work together to make everything go smoothly and I can definitely trust them to make sure that happens!

Saratoga Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866
Location of (Bear In Motion Filmmaking)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding