Private Estate Organic Farm, Davis, CA 95616 Map · Phone number

About Bear Flag Farm

A private, boutique organic farm surrounded by fields of lavender, vineyards and orchards.

Follow Bear Flag Farm on

r1 001
r1 005

26 Reviews for Bear Flag Farm

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Bear Flag Farm (BFF) through a friend who attended a wedding there. Once I described the type of wedding I was hoping to have (outdoor, rustic, charming, magical and intimate) she told me I had to visit BFF. We looked at the site in January when it was quite barren and needed some imagination, but it wasn't the gorgeous wedding albums in the office that made us fall in love with the venue, it was the owner, Tina Reikes.

Tina is the type of person that you meet and you know she executes everything she touches with excellence. She was a big part of why we knew our wedding day would be flawless because she would be in charge of making it all happen. The venue is also amazingly all-inclusive. She is contracted with the best caterer and florist a bride can ask for. If you are the type of bride and groom that aren't interested in vetting multiple vendors this a great way to go.

We had 135 guests, over half of them came in from Ohio and BFF took their breath away. It was the ultimate California wedding with the ceremony under a gorgeous tent and a reception underneath the stars. None of the guests had ever experienced what most described as "magical". The design aspects were lead by Tina while I simply told her my absolute wants and definite no's. Her and her team looked at a Pinterest board I created to get a feel for who I was along with a couple in person meetings and they executed my dream wedding, within our budget and without any drama. She also coordinated a couple of surprises with my husband that I had no idea about.

I wish I could post pictures of all the stunning details. If you are considering a wedding in Northern California, do not miss out on the opportunity to visit Bear Flag Farm. It is an option you will want to have, if not the venue you end up choosing!

Hayley · Married on 09/20/2014

During our search for a wedding venue, I kept coming across Bear Flag Farm. This venue embodied everything I had dreamed of for my wedding day. My husband and I are from San Diego and most of our guest were from Southern California. We wanted somewhat of a destination wedding at an outdoor, winery, farm, rustic, intimate venue. Bear Flag Farm was EXACTLY what we wanted. We visited the farm on a stormy day in February... and even in the rain, Bear Flag Farm took my breath away.

If I wasn't already in love with Bear Flag Farm (which I was), what really sealed the deal for us was the owner and event coordinator, Tina Reikes. She makes perfection look easy. From the day we made the decision to have our wedding at BFF, Tina was in constant contact with us. She listened to all of our wishes and turned them into reality. Tina manages the number of weddings they do in a year so she can dedicate her time and give you the attention needed for your big day. Tina only works with the "best of the best" when it comes to vendors, and her taste is impeccable. From the beginning she was on top of everything, making sure the things that have potential to book quickly (band, hair and makeup, transportation) were reserved for our date. She even helped us out with booking our rehearsal dinner! This was such a huge help for me, being from out of town. I knew we were in good hands, so I left a lot of the design and layout ideas up to Tina and her team. When I showed up to BFF on the day of the wedding, I was absolutely blown away. All of my hopes and dreams for that day had been exceeded... everything was perfect. Thanks to Tina and her team, I was able to fully enjoy my wedding and not have to attend to any of the little things.

Words will never be able to fully describe how magical our wedding day at Bear Flag Farm was. Infinite thank you's to Tina Reikes for creating our special day. Tina and Bear Flag Farm will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

Joanna · Married on 08/23/2014

I cannot say enough amazing things about our experience at Bear Flag Farm. Our wedding was beyond my expectations and everyone I know has been raving that it was "the most beautiful wedding" that they have ever attended. We live in New York City and initially looked at Napa for our wedding venue - I dragged my then fiancé to at least 20 venues! But as soon as we laid eyes on the farm, we knew it was a special place. It is unique and charming and beautiful. One of the BEST parts of our experience was having the farm's owner and event coordinator, Tina Reikes, plan our event. We were in constant contact with her and she was incredibly responsive to the things we wanted, didn't want and didn't know if we wanted or not! She has relationships with the best vendors in the area and impeccable taste. Being across the country, there were a lot of things that i couldn't personally handle and she was on top of EVERYTHING! She is professional, courteous and reliable and kept her cool whenever I started to unravel! The day was carried out seamlessly and I feel incredibly lucky that we found Tina and Bear Flag Farm for our wedding.

Bear Flag Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 20,510.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300