Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard

22070 NE Ridge Rd, Gaston, OR 97119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 20 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard

**SPRING SPECIAL. - $500 OFF the venue site fee ON ALL 85 person or less Weddings May-June 2019 -**

Stunning architecture, beautiful scenery, and premium wines are only a few features that make Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard an ideal venue for your event. We are located in the heart of Oregon wine country with a 40 acre vineyard as a backdrop. With indoor and outdoor options, on site vacation rentals, and excellent hospitality, we look forward to hosting your event.

Follow Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard on

Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard 2
Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard 3
Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard 4

Krystle · Married on 07/27/2017

Completely beautiful venue!! We were planning everything from Asia and didn't even get a chance to make a site visit, but we are so glad we took a chance on this awesome place! Carla made reserving and booking the venue a very easy process. Michele, Beacon Hill's cheerful events manager, is extremely helpful and organized - she worked directly with our day-of coordinator wonderfully and was very proactive with suggestions to make our wedding even better. We had our summer wedding dinner outdoors and loved it, but I reckon that during colder months, even an indoor reception on the second floor of their Tasting Room would be beautiful as they have large windows with splendid views of the vineyard. Beacon Hill has great wines, which our guests enjoyed immensely. We also highly recommend booking the Cabin House (on Airbnb) for the wedding night as well - we enjoyed our stay there very much.

Michael · Married on 10/15/2016

After an exhaustive venue search for my wife's 40th birthday party, I landed on Beacon Hill. Carla and Kim were amazing from the beginning to the end of the process. The amount of care and attention they paid in regards to planning was far beyond my expectations and far beyond what their competitors provide. They helped deliver a private party with delicious catered food of our choosing (Horse Radish Restaurant in Carlton) and dessert as well as fantastic wines. Needless to say, my wife was blown away by her surprise party and I definitely earned husband of the year points. Our guests raved about the location, wines, and service. Thank you Beacon Hill team for making my wife's 40th birthday one she will never forget.

Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,950.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,950.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Inn/B&B, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access