Beach Brides Lab

Punta Cana, DO View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beach Brides Lab is a boutique wedding lab based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The owner, Katya, is a professional wedding planner and floral designer who has been in the wedding and event planning industry for over eight years. Her company, Beach Brides Lab, has created design and decor and planned over 100 weddings and events in the Dominican Republic. They would love to add your own special day to that number.

Beach Brides Lab will provide everything you need to make all of your wedding dreams become a reality. They offer a variety of wedding planning services to couples, including event and floral design, photography and videography, venue selection and wedding officiant services. Beach Brides Lab also offers day-of coordination and full wedding planning services.

• Woman-owned

Nastya Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing! Wonderful! Magic!

It was the wedding that I could only dream of.
    Thanks more to Kate and all the team puntacana_brides.lab for organizing!
    It was magical!!! It was amazing!!!💔❤️❤️❤️
  • Natalia
    Natalia K. Married on 06/20/2021

Perfect wedding

Katya, I won't stop saying thank you for the dream you made come true❤️
    We still can't stop watching our video from the ceremony 👰🏻‍♀️🤵🏼‍♂️
    We remember all those quivering moments, emotions and feelings🙏

What you did, was beyond our dreams, because I first I didn't think about elopement wedding, I just wanted to order a wedding photo shoot in Punta Cana and that's it 🌴
    but I was lucky enough to found your Instargam page, and I could not believe my eyes that it was possible: the photos are so beautiful, gentle and all wedding details made with soul 🥰

The planning of our Big Day was at the highest level, we are still shocked that it can be so perfect 😳
    Transfer, all coordination, floral design, bridal bouquet - it was unrealistically beautiful, a gorgeous arch, and that's all you
    We completely trusted you, and haven't been worried at all ❤️

You have a really cool team! Video, photos and your speech on the ceremony hit right in the heart 💔
    Thanks a million times 😘
    Sabina M. Married on 05/25/2021

Amazing Experience

My husband and I decided to elope in the dominican republic and it was truly the best decision we made! This was the most perfecty planned elopement all thanks to Katya and the whole Beach Brides Lab team. Our job was just to show up and get married have a good time, it was so stress free and everyone made sure we had the best experience possible.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Punta Cana, Bavaro, av. Alemania Punta Cana, DO, 23302
+18099647198
Location of (Beach Brides Lab)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding