Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Be Films

Be seen. Be heard. Be Films.

Be Films was born out of love. Literally. After our own wedding, we recognized a need for artistic, intimate and compelling wedding films. And so, we began our journey as wedding cinematographers, capturing love stories and crafting films that celebrate them.  We are creative professionals, passionate about filmmaking & each of our projects. Yes, we have degrees in film & journalism, but it’s our passion that makes our projects pop and our clients cry (tears of joy, of course).

Our promise to you: Never outsourcing; always hand-crafting each project.  We may be Philadelphia-based, but we love to travel and are available for destination weddings on select dates each year.

*At Be Films, we believe that love is love.  We are proud to capture the love stories of LGBT couples.*

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Storytelling (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

BeFilms filmed our wedding this past October. We were extremely happy with their services, and our overall experience with them throughout the process. They acted very professionally, and did a great job at blending in naturally throughout the various stages of the day (from getting ready before the ceremony all the way through the reception) while still capturing great shots from multiple angles. They also put together a really nice wedding highlight film, and discussed it with us before the wedding so that we could provide our input on how we wanted it to look & feel. They were able to provide all of the raw footage to us as well, and it has been so fun looking back at all the moments. We'll truly be able to relive our special day forever thanks to BeFilms. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Conrad, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Like many other couples, my new husband and I had no plan to hire a videographer for our wedding, but after our photographer Emily Wren recommended Anthony of Be Films and we saw a few of his incredible wedding trailers online, we knew we had to include him for our special day. After speaking with Anthony just once, I could tell just how passionate he was about his work, and I knew he was the perfect person for us. We had a beautiful, intimate wedding of less than forty people at the gorgeous Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, and Anthony was not only incredibly nice, so sweet and easy to work with, but he also moved in and out of the moments of the day without anyone even noticing that they were being videotaped. We just loved him! I can't say enough about him or recommend his services more, and we cannot wait to see the amazing wedding film we know he will create for us! Don't hesitate to hire Anthony - it will be one of the best decisions you make in planning your wedding!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

When we first started planning our wedding, we had no intention of hiring a videographer. We wanted to spare the expense, and couldn't see the value in hiring someone for video, since we already had a photographer.
But then I asked married friends if they had anything they would change about their wedding. To my great surprise, I got the same response every time: hire a videographer!
With all of the effort we put into planning the wedding (and the first dance!) we wanted to know that it was captured. Now we were concerned with space. We worried that having two photographers PLUS a videographer would feel awkward, uncomfortable, and make us feel self-conscious.
I'm writing this review to say that Anthony from Pair of Hearts Films put aside all of those concerns for us. He was friendly, professional, and -best of all- unobtrusive. He was so discrete in his filming style that our guests told us later that they didn't even know he was there!
We haven't seen his finished product yet (the wedding was very recent) but we are confident in him and excited to see his work.
Anthony is a true professional

Profile Picture Kate, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Be Films Pricing

220x220 sq 1461074061229 old city
220x220 sq 1461074070417 rings
220x220 sq 1461074078494 table candles flowers

> /p>

Anthony and Colleen are truly amazing at what they do! I have had the honored as a fellow vendor to stand by them during many Weddings. It amazes me the way they capture a Wedding Day. They tell your story in the most emotional way. They are professional and are just all around great people. They are amazing to be around and work with along with you won't even know they are there on your day. They truly put their heart and soul into their work. I would recommend then to anyone! I always do!

Be Films are a pleasure work with. They are friendly, easy going, hard working, professional, and true team players.

Be Flms are always professional and do great work.

Be Films does great work! They were easy to coordinate with on the wedding day and were careful to stay out of shots and coordinate with us so we could both get what we needed for our client's satisfaction!

Colleen and Anthony are an amazing team! They not only do phenomenal work but they are fun to spend the day with as well! I highly recommend them to my clients and anyone looking for cinematic wedding videography!

Philadelphia, PA 19107   See On Map