BDembowski Photography LLC

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BDembowski Photography LLC

Crisp. Natural. Organic. Wedding & Portrait Photography

BDembowski Photography is a Fine Art Wedding and Portrait Photography studio serving Long Island, NYC, NJ, and CT.

Hello there! My name is Brittany and I am so glad you stopped by. I am the "B" in B.Dembowski Photography. I will be the one answering your late night emails, making you laugh during your engagement session, pulling your teasers the second I get home, and helping you create lasting memories on your wedding day. Why would I choose "natural" or "organic" to describe my work? Simple - that is what it is. I want you to look like YOU on your wedding day.

Every emotion captured is real.

Just like every couple is unique, so is every wedding. I pay close attention to detail - the antique bracelet that has been passed down through generations, the handmade favors, the bouquets that match the bridesmaids dresses perfectly. I notice (and photograph) it all. I also value forming genuine friendships with my clients. I cannot begin to describe how awesome it is to stay connected after the wedding and seeing families grow. Never think that this is just someone showing up on your wedding day. It truly is much more than that. I am telling the story of your life through photographs, every step of the way.

We offer 3 wedding packages, and can create a custom package that is right for you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Brittany was amazing. She made my camera shy nervous daughter/bride feel so relaxed, at ease, and took the most amazing pictures of her wedding day. Brittany’s talent in using the light streaming in from the bedroom window for so many of the pictures was impressive. She kept us all going and took advantage of the outside of our home for pics too. Again, there’s nothing negative I can say. I loved everything she did and we got so much more than we ever expected. Hey, getting over 100 pics two days after the wedding, all I could say is WOW! Brittany is a brilliant photographer and we couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome of every single picture she took! Brittany’s enthusiasm and passion for her work is reflected in all of her pictures. As the mother of the bride, and managing my own emotions of the day, I couldn’t be more appreciative of Brittany’s great, calming, sweet, and patient nature. Quite simply, Brittany is the best. Thank you Brittany of BDembowski Photography!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I got married last weekend and have had some time to reflect on the wonder that is Brittany. When you look at the pictures that Brittany took, you’d have no idea that I am completely awkward – and not the cute kind of awkward that people claim they are. I’m the person that runs out of a room when pictures are being taken. Brittany shot our engagement photos and quickly learned my personality. She kept me moving so that I didn’t get overwhelmed. I didn’t think she’d be able to top our engagement pictures. My goodness, was I wrong. Brittany is magic in motion and our wedding photos look like they are straight out of a fairytale. Simply magic. Brittany’s attention to detail and creativity are beyond words. Her photos of us are enchanted moments, forever frozen in time. She captured moments that I will cherish forever and couldn’t quite appreciate until after the chaos of the wedding was over. I can’t tell you how many people asked who our photographer was and I would recommend Brittany to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Brittany, we love you and there really are no words to adequately express how thankful we are that you were there to memorialize the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Kerri , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

BDembowski Photography is amazing! She does beautiful, creative pictures. She is professional, friendly and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her! Our wedding was Saturday and we had our pictures 2 days later!!

Profile Picture JoAnna, 1/13/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1470408069008 0053
220x220 sq 1470408504260 0299
220x220 sq 1513733464851 0113
220x220 sq 1513733956748 longislandwinterengagement22
220x220 sq 1516654499 08344d0ca3996865 1516654492 1644f45cabc1399e 1516654491189 2 carlyle on the gre
220x220 sq 1516654511 2d03f6f165828500 1516654506 962ccab78f244b80 1516654500955 3 carlyle on the gre
220x220 sq 1522116568 98cc28e929c1d7de 1522116567 ec944b8d7580841f 1522116566500 2 bd3 5940

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have worked with Britney on a recent wedding and were blown away by her professionalism and creative talent. It's so nice to have someone who thinks outside the box like we do, and a great attention to detail!

Events