BDembowski Photography LLC

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BDembowski Photography LLC

Natural - Organic - Wedding & Portrait Photography

BDembowski Photography is a Fine Art Wedding and Portrait Photography studio serving Long Island, NYC, NJ, and CT.

Hi! My name is Brittany Dembowski and if you couldn’t tell, I absolutely LOVE my job!

My true passion for photography began in high school, so much that I went to college for photography. At LIU Post I fell in love with wedding photography specifically, graduated with my BFA in Photography, and the rest is history.

At B.Dembowski Photography we pay close attention to detail - the antique bracelet that has been passed down
through generations, the handmade favors, the bouquets that match the
bridesmaids dresses perfectly. We notice (and photograph) it all.
We also value forming genuine friendships with our clients. Couples are always
sad when their wedding is over and their photographs are delivered because they
think our friendship might be over. But that is just silly - we want to be in the loop
 in your life! Anniversaries, babies, it all! Never think that our friendship is just
someone showing up on your wedding day. It truly is much more than that.

We offer 3 wedding packages, and can create a custom package that is right for you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

BDembowski Photography is amazing! She does beautiful, creative pictures. She is professional, friendly and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her! Our wedding was Saturday and we had our pictures 2 days later!!

Profile Picture JoAnna, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding day was like a dream and I truly believe it would not have been so perfect without Brittany. From the very start Brittany helped talk through every detail with me. She reschduled my engagement photoshoot multiple times just so my now husband and I would have perfect weather for it. This meant that she accomodated us having our engagement photos very soon before the wedding and Brittany was certain to get them edited and sent to us so quickly that we were able to display these amazing pictures on every single table at our wedding. Brittany kept everything moving and on time with my wedding while remaining calm and reassuring. Brittany gave me her professional opinion throughout the whole process and she could not have been more accurate on every single thing she said. I am so thrilled that I trusted her professional judgement on everything because she knows what she is doing! I can't recommend Brittany enough to be your wedding photographer, she just does absolutely beautiful work and is a pleasure to work with! She already sent me some of my wedding pictures so I could get a sneak peek at them, but I can't wait to see the rest! I know they will be amazing!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

I don't even know where to start! I've known Brittany for years. We graduated high school together! When I was planning my wedding, I immediately thought of her for photography. Not only because I know her, but because I've seen all the beautiful pictures she had posted on social media. When it came to wedding day, she was flawless at communicating exactly what we needed to do, especially before the first look. During the ceremony and reception, I barely even saw her. But when she gave us the link to our pictures once they were done, she didn't miss a thing. We could not be happier with the decision we made to choose Brittany as our photographer. I'd recommend her to absolutely anyone! Thank you, Brittany, for giving us gorgeous pictures and memories to look back at for years to come.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/15/17, 1 Review

8 Photos

Weddings & Engagements

8 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have worked with Britney on a recent wedding and were blown away by her professionalism and creative talent. It's so nice to have someone who thinks outside the box like we do, and a great attention to detail!

Events