203 W. Platt Street, Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number

About Bay Bouquet

Bay Bouquet is owned by Anthony Swick, AIFD, PFCI, CFD, FSMD and J. Thomas and is located in S. Tampa. Anthony acquired his Florida masters in floral design(FSMD), as well as Certified Floral Design from the American Institute of Floral Design(CFD). He is a 2011 inductee of the American Institute of Floral Designers. With a staff of experienced and knowledgeable designers, Anthony leads all creative collaborations to assure the exact fit for each bride. This creative team can assure to create a look that suits any style. With continued education in the industry, Bay Bouquet always wants to make sure to offer the most current trends, and styles for your special day.

We create designs that express your individual style and budget, but keeping you at the front of up to date trends. At Bay Bouquet, our staff will assure to work with your vision in mind. From designing your floral decor to complete coordinating available, our relationship with you is one of personal and professionalism in every way to make your most important day as beautiful and stress free as we can.

Our designs have not only been enjoyed by our loyal clients, but have extended to The Florida Governors Mansion, high profile local clients, destination weddings as well as personal relationships with great venues. Anthony presents stage programs and educational programs around the country, educating guests and other florists on trendys and design possiblities. His work has been published in local and national publications that reach many facets of different clients.

Our multifaceted designers will surely be a fit to create your dream day. We take pride in working with floral selections from around the world, to offer you the best selection possible.

Contact us today at 813.258.2686 www.baybouquet.net to fill out the inquiry for a no obligation consultation to see if we are the fit you need, for your day and for a life time! Check our site at baybouquet.net

L6
L6
W2

85 Reviews for Bay Bouquet

Katherine · Married on 11/11/2017

Anthony from Bay Bouquet was an absolute god send for me. I was feeling lost and confused and had seen that he had good reviews on here. A family friend had also used Bay Bouquet for her daughter's wedding a few years back and was happy with her experience. Anthony calmed my nerves and made me feel so well taken care of. He listened to all of my ideas and just took them to the next level. On the day of my wedding the venue told him they would not be able to light up my backdrop due to a lack of outlets, Anthony let me know this and I was fine with it. However, when I came down the aisle I saw my amazing husband standing in front of the most beautiful backdrop of white lights and orchids. Not only did Anthony turn my wedding in to a dream but he became a dear friend.

Melody · Married on 07/22/2017

Anthony was amazing--I came in the day before my wedding in total desperation (my wedding was out-of-state and I was a mess trying to get everything together). He made me and bridesmaids the most BEAUTIFUL bouquets and had to adjust his schedule to do so. I can't thank him enough for his kindness.

Dawn · Married on 02/26/2017

We were recently married at the Oxford Exchange, and we worked with Anthony Swick of Bay Bouquet in Tampa for our florals. Anthony took our vision and budget, and created stunning designs. The signature flower we used was a Picasso Lily, and he incorporated other flowers with touches of ivory and shades of purple that made an elegant and romantic statement. Our bouquets were gorgeous, as were all of the arrangements throughout the Oxford Exchange. Anthony was wonderful to work with, and we give him and his team at Bay Bouquet the highest ratings possible.

Bay Bouquet FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up

• Pebble Creek Golf Club
    Pebble Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Tony and his teams do outstanding work. Their artistry and designs are just breath taking. If you are looking for that simple elegance with a touch of fun , Tony is the guy for the job. He will work with any budget and that says volumes to me.

• Paint The Town Productions, LLC.
    Paint The Town Productions, LLC. Wedding Planners

Very creative and thinks outside the box to provide an original and stylish wedding decor.

• Ideal Design Events
    Ideal Design Events Wedding Planners

Anthony at Bay Bouquet is not only an amazing floral designer, but he has the brides best interest and budget always in mind. The team at BB are true professionals and execute the florals to jaw dropping responses from the bride and her guests. There is nothing this team can not do.

• 203 W. Platt Street Tampa, FL 33606 See on map
    Monday - Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 10am-2pm Event consultations by appointment during and after hours.