Bay Bouquet Reviews

85 | Tampa, FL

85 Reviews for Bay Bouquet

Katherine · Married on 11/11/2017

Anthony from Bay Bouquet was an absolute god send for me. I was feeling lost and confused and had seen that he had good reviews on here. A family friend had also used Bay Bouquet for her daughter's wedding a few years back and was happy with her experience. Anthony calmed my nerves and made me feel so well taken care of. He listened to all of my ideas and just took them to the next level. On the day of my wedding the venue told him they would not be able to light up my backdrop due to a lack of outlets, Anthony let me know this and I was fine with it. However, when I came down the aisle I saw my amazing husband standing in front of the most beautiful backdrop of white lights and orchids. Not only did Anthony turn my wedding in to a dream but he became a dear friend.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Melody · Married on 07/22/2017

Anthony was amazing--I came in the day before my wedding in total desperation (my wedding was out-of-state and I was a mess trying to get everything together). He made me and bridesmaids the most BEAUTIFUL bouquets and had to adjust his schedule to do so. I can't thank him enough for his kindness.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Dawn · Married on 02/26/2017

We were recently married at the Oxford Exchange, and we worked with Anthony Swick of Bay Bouquet in Tampa for our florals. Anthony took our vision and budget, and created stunning designs. The signature flower we used was a Picasso Lily, and he incorporated other flowers with touches of ivory and shades of purple that made an elegant and romantic statement. Our bouquets were gorgeous, as were all of the arrangements throughout the Oxford Exchange. Anthony was wonderful to work with, and we give him and his team at Bay Bouquet the highest ratings possible.

Sent on 03/08/2017

lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I recently got married back in June, & hired Bay Bouquet to do my floral/decor. The moment I met Anthony he was so welcoming, full of energy, & so full of ideas! I had an idea of what I wanted.. but Anthony really helped take my vision & turn it into something vibrant & beautiful! Anthony has a true gift when it comes to flowers. He really knows how to create something spectacular. I had a budget that I wanted to stay within, and not once did Anthony try to push me over my budget. Throughout the whole planning process he always kept my budget in mind. The day of my wedding I was blown away! I was so in love with my bouquet as well as my BM's bouquets! And the guys boutonnières looked awesome. Not to mention, the table floral/decor looked like a million dollars! I was truly blown away when I saw Anthony's creation come to life. I knew he would do a fabulous job, but he & his team truly exceeded all of my expectations! Even after my wedding I continued to receive compliments on how gorgeous everything was, & I have Bay Bouquet to thank for that :) I would highly recommend Bay Bouquet!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

I am so excited to work with Bay Bouquet for our upcoming May wedding at the Florida Aquarium! We met with Anthony (the owner) who was absolutely phenomenal and so incredibly accommodating! My dad doesn't live in the area and he really wanted to meet with the florist. His busy schedule made it only possible for us to meet on a weekend and every other florist I called, literally laughed at the idea of meeting on a Saturday or Sunday. Anthony, however, met with us on a Sunday while the actual shop was closed and was delightful! We are so excited to work with him and his team and know we will be in good hands!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Anthony's vision is nothing short of amazing. His flowers were the talk of our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with what he delivered on our special day. He sits with you for a very thorough consultation and is able to take your vision and use his knowledge and spectacular taste to create show-stopping pieces. We chose flowers and accents that had very strong textures to convey our shared design taste as well. Every single guest I spoke to commented on our flowers and all the special touches he added to our ceremony, reception and even the washrooms! WOW!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

jadelrashid@gmail.com · Married on 12/12/2015

Literally cannot say enough kind words about Anthony--he was amazing and such a pleasure to work with!! We had our wedding in December and had a low(er) budget for flowers. Another florist that we met with prior to Anthony quoted us $9,000, even after I told them our budget. Needless to say I was super nervous and worried we were going to have to spend way more on flowers than we wanted to. When I told Anthony how much we wanted to spend, he was totally cool with it! Not only did he give us GORGEOUS arrangements/bouquets/etc, but he went above and beyond and added so many details without us even asking (orchids cascading from my bouquet, an amazing welcome table set up, really cool Fitz boutonnieres….). I am normally a control freak and like to know every detail about everything, especially my wedding, but I totally trusted Anthony's taste. I briefly told him what I was thinking and he made it a thousand times better. We were blown away by all of his work (and we were right on budget!) THANK YOU ANTHONY!!! -J&A

Sent on 02/02/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2015

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! I have nothing but great things to say about Bay Bouquet and Anthony Swick. Throughout our planning process, I knew the flowers were going to be amazing based on Anthony's great eye for design and understanding of my style and what I wanted, but I really was blown away by the end product. The flowers were a WORK OF ART - not your average arrangements - they were romantic, balanced to perfection in color & texture, and just the most beautiful quality blooms!! My guests were raving over the centerpieces and everyone fought to take one home at the end of the night because they were just that gorgeous. Flowers make such a huge impact on a room for a wedding (or any event) and it is worth every penny to trust in a professional with such talent. I'll never forget seeing my bouquet for the first time - it was exactly what I wanted! And walking in to the reception, the flowers pulled everything together :) I would recommend to anyone...Thank you Anthony and Bay Bouquet!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Erin · Married on 02/07/2015

Anthony created the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding! He was able to take our color choices, wedding style and budget and create beautiful pieces that looked exquisite with the rest of the room. He was so friendly and easy to work with. I would order flowers from Anthony again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/13/2014

Anthony at Bay Bouquet is absolutely the best in Tampa!!! I recommend Bay Bouquet for any of your needs for beautiful flowers. I purchased our flowers from Bay Bouquet for our wedding. When we met Anthony he displayed so much enthusiasm for our once in a lifetime day. He was such a joy he listen to all of our ideas and sent us sketches to make sure we loved them and we did!! The day of our wedding I received my dream bouquet, a cascade bouquet! I would go into detail but no words that I would use to describe them would measure to how beautiful my bouquet was. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and the groomsmen all loved their boutonnieres. My handsome groom absolutely loved his boutonniere! To also add our center piece flowers that Antony's team and himself designed and put together were so beautiful!! As soon as my groom and I walked into our reception hall our noses filled with the fragrances of the beautiful center pieces of flowers. I will never forget our beautiful day because of Anthony and his team at Bay Bouquet. I will remember them for our lifetime. Raiko and Nicole

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • IMMA

Iris · Married on 08/29/2014

Heather from Bay Bouquet did an amazing job!!! We met with a few other florists prior to meeting Heather and from the moment we met her, we knew that we had to have her do our wedding. She was so kind and very helpful. We walked in with our ideas and she helped to make them all flow together together. We had our wedding at The Florida Aquarium; coral reef room. The bridal bouquets were beautiful. At the very last minute we asked if we could pick them up and she was very accommodating. She made sure they were packed and ready to be picked up. The ceremony space looked amazing. Better than what we had pictured in our minds. Heather stayed hidden throughout the ceremony until it was time to turn the room for the dinner portion. When we walked in to the room we were in awe, she decorated things that we didn't even think to decorate. The place looked awesome! ~~~Mark and Iris

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kat · Married on 05/31/2014

Anthony is a true artist. He and his team were able to transform my vision into the most elegant floral designs I have ever seen. Throughout the planning process, Anthony was warm, enthusiastic and responsive. And he was able to work within my price range. I would highly recommend Bay Bouquet to other brides.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Alicia · Married on 04/26/2014

Anthony Swick used beauty and artistry to create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces,

Sent on 05/03/2014

Scott · Married on 03/02/2014

Anthony and his team made our wedding absolutely beautiful. From our first encounter, he was professional, responsive and most of all creative. He listened and accepted feedback without taking it personally and helped provide significant value based upon our budget.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Carly · Married on 02/08/2014

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! We were completely blown away with the floral arrangements and table settings at our wedding reception and rehearsal dinner!!! Unbelievable quality and design, truly the most amazing arrangements we have ever seen. It is actually difficult to put into words how stunning they were!!! We cannot thank Bay Bouquet enough for the level of detail and beauty they provided to us on our special day! They were able to take all of our concepts, details, and emotions and bring them to life in an array of different displays throughout. We look forward to following them in the future to see what wonderful creations they create next!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Eileen · Married on 09/28/2013

Bay Bouquet is a Design phenomenon and Anthony Swick of Bay Bouquet is the leading man of this WONDFUL company. This man is amazing with his designs and craft. Our day would not have been the same without him. He captured the idea of what we wanted our flowers to look like with his amazing relationship building techniques followed by his wonderful creative talent. I was moved to tears when he came in and presented Ariane's Bridal Bouquet to her....HIMSELF!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Sara · Married on 09/21/2013

Anthony and the staff at Bay Bouquet made the whole flower planning process fun and the results were more than I could have imagined! As a very "type A" person with a lot of ideas, he allowed me to put my two cents in, while making me comfortable giving him the reins, so to speak. He was able to stick to my reasonably small budget, but maximize it. Planning sessions were fun and comfortable, and he was always available via email!

When I walked into the venue for the first time, I was stunned at how beautiful it was, absolutely transforming the space. People did not stop commenting all evening. My bouquet and the girls' bouquets and the boutonnieres were gorgeous.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Bay Bouquet did such an amazing job with my wedding. I had a fairly limited budget for flowers, but I met with Anthony 3 times to go over everything. He assured me that everything would be amazing. The staff is full of creative and fun ideas, they are very classy and elegant. I also booked chairs, linens, napkins and lighting through Bay Bouquet. We went over my "vision" for the wedding and my amazing flowers were created from that -- no pictures necessary for them to create something incredible. If I had to plan my wedding ALL over again, I would use Bay Bouquet 1000x over. I cannot say enough about the number of compliments I received about my flowers, the entrance table (setup by them as well).

Sent on 09/28/2013

Kerry · Married on 08/09/2013

Anthony at Bay Bouquet was such a pleasure to work with. My wedding was at the Aquarium and he was on the recommended vendor list. After calling a few of the options on the list I knew I had found the right floral designer from our first call.

Since I was planning from across the country much of the process was done over email. I had put together some inspiration in terms of colors and lighting and Anthony took it from there to put the vision together. It was also very helpful to be able pull glass wear and candles from their inventory as I didn't want to have to ship things back or throw anything away. They offer set up and take down after hitting a certain threshold and were flexible in making a few minor changes to stay within our budget.

The day of the wedding was all a surprise as I choose not to see anything ahead of time. Everything turned out beautifully, from the bouquet to the centerpieces. Anthony did an amazing job of interpreting my vision for the wedding and if I lived closer I would use Bay Bouquet for other events.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Aline · Married on 05/26/2013

Anthony at Bay Bouquet is AMAZING!!! Every flower arrangement at our wedding was gorgeous! i could not have been happier with what they did. They took the ideas, pictures, and other information i had and went above and beyond. Could not have asked for more!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

I can't say enough about Tony Swick and Bay Bouquet! It was truly an enjoyable experience working with him and I felt like I was talking to an old friend from the very first meeting. Tony takes the time to get to know you and your vision and is very respectful and accommodating to any size budget, which you don't always find with other vendors. He not only brought my vision to life but took it too another level that I could have never even dreamed of. We had multiple guests tell us that our wedding was the most beautiful event they have ever been too and much of that is thanks to Tony. His experience and expertise is priceless and not a detail was overlooked. I highly recommend Tony and his team at Bay Bouquet for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Angela · Married on 04/20/2013

Words can not describe what Anthony and his team did on our wedding day! He was much more than just a florist. His ideas were endless and the creations far exceeded any expectation! I was not really sure of exactly what I wanted. He went purely off my rants and pictures of things that I liked. When I laid eyes on the final product, I literally cried! It was like a dream come true! Our venue was outdoors but I still wanted elegance and that is exactly what I received plus so much more! I would highly recommend Bay Bouquet for any floral needs.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Avery · Married on 04/06/2013

We loved working with Tony and the rest of the staff at Bay Bouquet. We had a relatively small floral budget for the size of our wedding, and Tony worked closely with us to get us the most beautiful flowers for our budget. We had an initial meeting to talk about my vision for the wedding, and Tony came up with a perfect plan. He worked closely with my wedding planner and even bought glassware to match our color scheme. I highly recommend Bay Bouquet for any of your floral needs and plan on using them again for a future event!

Sent on 04/26/2013

jessica · Married on 03/23/2013

I love this company! I met with him about a year before my wedding because my fiancé and I were both being deployed soon after. I kept in contact with tony through my deployment. I sent pictures and ideas of some things I wanted. he helped turn my ideas into a reality. I also only had a small budget for flowers and he helped keep me in the budget! the day of the wedding came and I was handed my bouquet and it was the most beautiful arrangement I had ever seen. he is a true artist when it comes to flowers and working with a small amount! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Claire · Married on 12/08/2012

Work with Anthony from Bay Bouquet was such a joy! Not only is he so easy to get along with and talk to, his creativity and vision led to beautiful flowers at our wedding. While the centerpieces, cake flowers and aisle decor was wonderful, I cannot put into words how in LOVE with my bridal bouquet I was! It was exactly what I had envisioned and more! A cascade bouquet of phalaenopsis orchids and pearls... it was absolutely stunning. People were stopping me in our hotel lobby to comment on my bouquet because it was so breathtaking. I was also so pleased with my bridesmaids bouquets! The green cymbidiums went perfectly with the dark eggplant colors I had picked.
    I highly recommend Anthony! He is flexible and will do whatever he can to make your wedding the way you want it within your budget. He's also an excellent resource when it comes to questions about wedding details and other vendors as his knowledge of the industry is impressive. Could not have had a better experience! Than you, Anthony!

Sent on 01/30/2013