1124 Eddy st., San Francisco, CA 94109 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,806
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Bay Area Wedding Videography By Bay Area ViDeO Production

Once in a lifetime, one of a kind Cinematography. Exclusive & exquisite wedding video production. Stylish & Cinematic, Professional with Personal Touch.

We are so thankful and humble to be named " Bay Area Best Wedding Videographer 2013". It's all because of your love and support to bring us to this point. We would like to thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. The link = http://sf.cityvoter.com/bay-area-vdo-production/biz/546752

We are the ONLY ONE in Bay Area to get voted as the Best Videographers from Wedding Wire for Bride's Choice Awards 8 years (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016).

We are also proud to be recognized as the Bay Area's NUMBER ONE "Wedding Videographer" on Yelp (Best of Yelp) 8 Years in the roll. (2010,2011,2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017)

And in 2010, out of over 14,000 reader votes, we won "Local Love 2010? award for "Favorite Northern California Wedding" from "Style Unveiled".

We are also featured in Style Me Pretty, The Knot and Wedding Channel.

Please visit our website and our blog - https://www.bestbayareaweddingvideographer.com and https://bestbayareaweddingvideographer.blog

Follow Bay Area Wedding Videography By Bay Area ViDeO Production on

jihyung3
pam5copy2
  • Videos 4

60 Reviews for Bay Area Wedding Videography By Bay Area ViDeO Production

We consider a wedding videographer as one of the crucial vendors for our wedding. Wedding pictures lets you remember the memories but wedding videos lets you relive the special moment. We searched high and low for a professional and great wedding videographer and we are beyond glad that we got Dom. He proved to us that we made the right decision by picking him.
    1. Dom will do anything to fulfill the couple's requests. We had a long request list including requesting the wind not being included when we say our vows--on a cliff, beside the ocean. Some were difficult requests but Dom pulled it off--EVERY.single.one.of.them.
    2. Dom pays attention to details and is a perfectionist. Not only does he remember to take all our requests into consideration, but also the video must pass his artistic and creative judgment. He will make sure that everything will work out beautifully.
    3. Dom provides his wonderful services at a reasonable price. We got great value for what we paid for.
    4. Dom is not afraid to work hard to make his clients happy. He is patient. He worked so hard on our wedding videos because we had so many requests. He didn't nitpick with us on the additional work that he had to do for us.
    5. Dom is creative and works outside of the box. We requested that he combine three songs for us in our video and he did it flawlessly even though this is not his normal work.
    6. Our family and friends cried and laughed while watching the wedding video he did. I think this is a true testament of Dom's work. He was able to capture the true essence of our wedding and at the same time, brought back so much emotion that was felt during that day. I think that is the best gauge of a true professional and great wedding videographer.

DOM- Thank you for all the hard work, patience and love by providing us the best wedding video that you could give us. We truly appreciate you and your team. All the best to you!! You are such a blessing to work with!!

Shruti · Married on 09/12/2015

Dom is a true artist! He and his team did a spectacular job on our wedding, going above and beyond at every step. I was referred to him through our photographer, initially. He met with us first before the wedding, discussed his video options and showed us some of his work. He was professional and very clear about the process. He made it a point to ask us about the special moments to focus on in our ceremony and reception. He also asked about our loved ones who we would want to make sure ended up in the wedding video. I paid about a 50% deposit and signed the contract to pay the remainder once the editing and finished product were done.

On the day of, his team was on time, professional, and very skilled. With so much going on during the wedding day, we couldn't even tell they were there filming at times; they were very subtle and on top of their game. The final product was done a few months later and I was able to meet Dom to pick up the DVDs. He had edited them and had done so much more than expected. Every take was very artistically done. The music selection we provided was used perfectly and it really enhanced the story we were trying to tell. I am so excited to share the video with all of my family and friends! I would strongly recommend Bay Area VDO Production for your wedding!

Rona · Married on 11/01/2014

What can I say about Dom's videos that hasn't been said already? My husband and I got our video 2-3 weeks ago and we loved it! As soon as I opened the cute box it came in, you could tell that so much effort was put into it...from the cute packaging, to the design that was actually imprinted on the DVDs.

As soon as we got home, we watched it and it definitely took me back to our special day! It was so fun reminiscing and I really loved the way it was edited. Dom said we had hours and hours of footage, but he trimmed it down so that it was easy to follow and a lot shorter..because really..who has that much time anyway? My husband and I were involved throughout the whole process because Dom kept us informed and also had us pick the music for each section of the video.

My favorite footage was the highlight footage. Dom is so great at what he does, but I feel like he really excels in creating highlight videos. He's able to make your special day from beginning to end a short 10 minute video while still capturing all the emotion.

I'm so glad we hired him and he was definitely worth every penny. Thank you so much Dom for everything you did for us. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone that asks us if we know of any videographers.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bay Area Wedding Videography By Bay Area ViDeO Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,806.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,806.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• c. Robinson Photography
    c. Robinson Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been a wedding photographer for many years and I have never wanted to endorse a videographer until I with Dom of BayAreaVDO. We met years ago when I was photographing a wedding at a large Catholic Church. He was the videographer that day. I was immediately impressed by what I saw. He and his crew were appropriately dressed,polite,unobtrusive,fun and extremely professional. He works well with other vendors. His work can only be described as "pure art" . He has the perfect combination of artistic and technical skills to make your video a timeless family treasure. Dom puts his heart and soul into his videos and it really shows. Visit his website and see for yourself.

• 1124 Eddy st. San Francisco, CA 94109 See on map