3508 Spring Willow Place, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number

About Barlow Boudoir

Barlow Boudoir is a wedding photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina that specializes in blending a classic boudoir shoot with modern editorial photography. These bold photoshoots are becoming more and more popular to give as gifts to a partner or be a celebration of yourself during such a happy time. Barlow Boudoir aims to have their clients leave the photoshoot feeling more confident, empowered, and comfortable in their own skin.

Barlow Boudoir tailors each package and photo session to meet your needs, taste and budget. The photos are taken using a contemporary style of photography. The photographer will stay extra time during the shoot to ensure the best photos are captured on film. When it’s over, the final high-quality and high-resolution photos are available as digital files and in personalized albums to keep or give as a gift.

• christina marie photography
Bachelorette / bridesmaids
 bp 7619 51 1022417

12 Reviews for Barlow Boudoir

Lauren · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Don’t Look Any Further!! Book Richard Now!

Richard is amazing and so so talented!! At first I thought I’d be nervous to be in front of a camera doing a boudoir shoot but Richard knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable and confident (plus the champagne helped a little 😉). If you are contemplating who you should hire for this occasion, your search is over because there is no question that Richard is your guy! I received some sneak peak preview photos in less than a week after the shoot and I can wait to see how the rest turned out! Honestly, I couldn’t believe it was me in some of the photos and I my friend said I looked like a Victoria’s Secret angel...so thank you for making me look and feel like a model for a day! ;)

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • ashleysprivette

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2019

Your husband/significant other will thank you for hiring Richard because these photos are 🔥🔥🔥

I hired Richard for a bridal boudoir with a hair & makeup package and it was one of the most incredible experiences. I had worked with Richard before for our engagement photos so I was already comfortable with him, but he made it even better with snacks, champagne, music, and a robe to change into once I arrived at his studio. The Wink makeup artist was so great and I would definitely recommend their service for engagement/bridal portraits/wedding day makeup. Although I had a couple of shots I wanted to take, I’m so glad that I let Richard toss out all the ideas because those were my husband’s favorites. You couldn’t ask for a better indoor setting with the most beautiful window, bed, and settee. I left feeling on top of the world and would definitely do another boudoir in the future since working with Richard was so easy and the photos looked amazing. Richard was quick to respond to emails, deliver photos back on time, and the gallery he uses is so easy to download, share, and purchase photos from. Most photographers I’ve worked with have been an hour of “turn your head left,” “move your arm right,” but it was never this way with Richard. I always felt so natural and comfortable taking pictures with him. It never felt like an endless stream of instructions, so it was a breath of fresh air working with him! The best part was receiving a leather bound book of 40 photos to give to my husband and it’s probably one of his most prized possessions now haha. The reaction you’ll get from presenting it to someone will make the whole thing worth it. :) You will definitely not regret hiring Richard to shoot your bridal or boudoir photos!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Allison · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience---Book now!

Working with Richard was wonderful! He made me feel comfortable and was very flexible with scheduling. Knowing there were time restraints, he sent a full gallery of photos the same day. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend booking!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Barlow Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850.00
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• 3508 Spring Willow Place Raleigh, North Carolina, 27615 See on map
    Location of (Barlow Boudoir)