4133 Pioneer Drive, Walled Lake, MI 48390 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Baker's Loaf

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2010

I am in love with Baker's Loaf! Someone was always there to answer my call and handled changes like it was no big deal. I was referred to them within days of my engagement and the second I had a tasting there, I knew I wouldn't use anyone else. They make beautiful cakes - but more importantly, they make DELICIOUS cakes! I had a hard time deciding on a flavor because of all the amazing options. I ended up with chocolate and banana - amazing! I had so many compliments and I've been recommending them to everyone who will listen! I fully intend to make up events in the future just to order a new cake and will definitely be there for our anniversary next year! Thank you Duane!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Kathy · Married on 10/17/2009

My wedding cake turned out perfect! Duane and Susanne were very receptive to what I wanted, but I trusted Susanne's creativity. I had a fall wedding, and the cake complemented the decor of the reception hall wonderfully. The cake itself was delicious! I cannot wait to go back for a one-year anniversary cake. I truly appreciate Duane and Susanne for their friendliness, creativity, and attention to detail.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Barbara · Married on 09/19/2009

Absolutely wonderful!! We had Baker's Loaf do a 100 cupcake cake for our bridal shower, as well as a 6-tier wedding cake, and in both instances, not only were the pieces beautiful and even better than I anticipated, but they tasted out of this world!!! The hardest part is getting a beautiful cake that actually tastes good too, and Baker's Loaf is outstanding at both!!!

Sent on 10/30/2009