14400 Inkster Rd, Romulus, MI 48174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bad Bee Entertainment

We're the Djs that know how to rock your wedding. You don't want to work at your own wedding. So hand us the keys and let us run your wedding for you.

With many years of experience, this is all we do. We are not part time. We are full time professionals.

Nobody wants a Dj who hides behind the booth. You want a confident host who will guide your wedding and control your crowd. Give us a call and let us explain why you should work with Bad Bee Entertainment.

Follow Bad Bee Entertainment on

31 Reviews for Bad Bee Entertainment

Lauren K · Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 wedding

DJ Ronnie was great! He was friendly flexible. He played a variety of music all night long to keep guests dancing. He made sure to pronounce everyone's name correctly and made the reception run smooth from the speeches to the dancing.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Great service from an amazing DJ!

I worked with Ronnie throughout this entire process of finding, hiring, and working towards the wedding. He was absolutely amazing! Super easy going guy who knows what the heck he's doing! He is quick to respond to you when needed either via e-mail or through texting. He was willing to meet up with me as I was curious as to who I hired and what the plan is. Music and the DJ him/herself makes the wedding! I wanted someone who could carry on the party without skipping a beat and I got him. I highly recommend anyone searching for a DJ to hire through this company. I also got the Queen Package, which included uplighting and a photobooth. I am SO glad I decided to include both of these into the wedding as they gave the event an added "umph" to the whole night. The photobooth was a smash and there was lines to get into this thing. The lighting made the ambience so beautiful and definitely made a difference on how the venue appeared. I am amazed with how Ronnie and his company pulled off what I consider the best night of my life.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • April

April Slawick · Married on 10/20/2018

The most compliments of the night were about Bad Bee Entertainment!

For our wedding we went with the package that included uplighting, ceremony music, the DJ, and the photo booth. I never realized how many people have experienced a not so good DJ because over and over again through the night everyone was pulling me aside asking who we hired because they were so impressed! The photo booth was a hit and everyone attached a copy of their image to a scrapbook and wrote a message to us in lue of a guestbook! Our friends and family have since inquired about hiring them and one friend has already booked them for their wedding next year. Would hire Bad Bee Entertainment over and over again for any event! Thank you Ronnie & Staff for making my day go so smooth.

Sent on 11/23/2018