West Bloomfield, MI 48324 Map · Phone number

About B Kubic Photography

With a relaxed and journalistic approach, we have a passion for documenting your life's most special moments. Please visit us on our Facebook page, as our website is currently being rebuilt!

Follow B Kubic Photography on

f88987e62f5b81cc 1349831614831 DSC4542
DSC9959

4 Reviews for B Kubic Photography

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2014

B Kubic Photography was an amazing vendor right from the first meeting. Breanna met with me at a coffee shop, took the time to explain everything and was simply a nice person to talk with. I can't say enough about how important it is to feel comfortable with your photographer! Our engagement photos were fantastic and they just shot our wedding. We only have a few photos of our big day so far but I like what I'm seeing! I can't wait to see the rest. Communication throughout the entire process was also outstanding. I highly recommend B Kubic Photography! Feel free to contact me directly if you want more feedback.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/24/2010

Hello, My name is Kelly and I got married on July 24th, 2010. We hired Breanna as our photographer and she was very sweet and professional. Our pictures turned out FANTASTIC! She has amazing prices for her quality of work. Good Job Breanna, Im so happy we picked you! :)

Sent on 10/12/2010

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2012

Breanna and Brittany are two very talented and genuinely caring women. They were very accommodating and flexible of all of my husband and I's needs and we could not be happier with the photographs we received of our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, Breanna personally met with me to listen to what we were hoping to see in our wedding photos and just to get to know us a bit better -- that was wonderful. She worked so well with me up until the day of the wedding and, when I arrived at the church, her and Brittany were already there, ready to go! They did a great job of capturing all those little moments and were so free spirited, going with the flow but letting us know when they saw a great photo opportunity. I would highly recommend them to any couple that I know :)

Sent on 10/22/2012

B Kubic Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Flush Mount