851 Washington Street, Raleigh, NC 27605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Azul Photography

Azul Photography is a team of professional photojournalists specializing in an artistic and documentary approach to wedding photography. We are the most decorated group of award-winning wedding photojournalists in North Carolina. Two of our team members have been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize and our work has been published in the New York Times, Sports Illustrated, Time, the Knot, Bride's Magazine and many other national publications.

We are passionate about what we do... we love telling stories and there's no better story than your wedding day!

26 Reviews for Azul Photography

Carley · Married on 03/25/2017

Working with Christobal at Azul Photography was a great experience. He is a true artist and takes beautiful photos. In addition, he is friendly, flexible, and exudes passion for his work. I was so happy with the quality, creativity, and amount of wedding photos I received.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Elyssa · Married on 05/23/2015

Christobal & the Azul team are amazing! We were fortunate enough to have Christobal documenting our proposal. (He was INCREDIBLE to my husband. He snuck around and changed outfits throughout the whole ordeal so that I wouldn't see him.) And they are truly just the most beautiful pictures. Unfortunately, Chris wasn't available on our wedding day, but we trusted that anyone he assigned to us would do a great job. And we were right! The work speaks for itself, but I have to tell you that these are sweet, genuine people with UNBELIEVABLE talent.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Gina · Married on 03/21/2015

Christobal, Chris, Cball, Azul Photography ... whichever name you know them by, you know they are AMAZING! Christobal has that calm, laid back attitude every couple needs on their wedding day. He is great at bringing out everyone's personalities, even if they are shy or non-photogenic like myself ;) He captured every laughter, tear, kiss, and cash smashing perfectly! I loved being able to look back through all the images he captured and reminisce on the moments I remembered and even on the ones I didn't! As a wedding planner for A Southern Soiree, it wasn't an easy task to pick my vendors since I get to work with so many wonderful companies everyday! Luckily, I have been fortunate enough to work closely with Azul Photography for the last 4 years, so I knew he was going to be a great fit for my now husband and wild family! I would highly recommend Azul to any couple looking for a photographer who works as hard as they do to capture every detail of your special day!

Sent on 07/28/2015

• Bunn DJ Company
    Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

We have worked with Cristobal for years and have always had a blast with him at events! Not only is he a great photographer but is also a genuinely nice guy. We always look forward to events we will see him at.

• SPIN
    SPIN Wedding Decor & Lighting

Christobal and Kathleen are just a joy to work with. With many years of photo journalistic experience they will be sure to capture your day from a unique perspective.

• Hudson Manor
    Hudson Manor Mansion Weddings

Christobal Perez and his talented staff of professional photographers are a pure pleasure to work with. With his award winning style and many years of experience, he consistantly thrills his customers with magazine quality images. Many Kudos, highly recommended!

• 851 Washington Street Raleigh, 27605 See on map