Philadelphia, PA 19102 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $825
  • Photos & Videos 34

About AVIVA Strings

A wedding entertainment company in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, AVIVA Strings specializes in elegant live string wedding entertainment. Founded by professional violinist Jessica Nataupsky Kang, the company proudly features a diverse repertoire, ranging from Beethoven to Coldplay. Pleasing even the most discerning musical palates, AVIVA Strings is the perfect choice for an entertainment experience you and your guests won’t soon forget.

AVIVA Strings offers an assortment of wedding entertainment services from which its couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Reception music
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
AVIVA Strings proudly offers wedding entertainment for couples located in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. Services are extended to interested couples in and around Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.

Follow AVIVA Strings on

• Elysium Quartet
  • J&K Strings
  • Mike Walton Productions / Pulsations DJ's
83436ad2ab31fff2 Comstock Vandermark 9 5 15 0227 1
Band rehearsal
Band rehearsal
Beautiful st. Ann's in scranton!
Beautiful st. Ann's in scranton!
The flower girls

88 Reviews for AVIVA Strings

• Kate

Kate Verber · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible musicians!

I had been in contact with Jessica for months leading up to our big day. She was quick to respond to all of my questions and so easy to work with. We went with a string trio that performed our ceremony and cocktail hour. They placed the exact songs we wanted and sounded incredible. Listening to the trio beautifully play The Flower Duet as my bridesmaids walked down the aisle and the stirrings of Pachelbel’s Canon in D as I began down the aisle with my father, was the cherry on top of that specific moment in time. I heard from our guests that they thoroughly enjoyed the performance during cocktail hour as well! Thank you Aviva Strings for helping make our day magical!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Anna · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

Jessica was so helpful when it came to figuring out my music for the ceremony and willing to entertain my song request when it wasn't in their repetoire. The musicians arrived on time and were very professional. My officiant was able to chat with them and organize cues for when the music was to be played and when. My only regret is that I wish the weather didn't force me to change my ceremony indoors because I only got to hear a very brief snippet of the song I specifically requested for my entrance. My walk down the aisle indoors was much shorter than it would have been outdoors. However, I have zero complaints about AVIVA Strings and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Samantha

SAMANTHA SCOTT · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful accompaniment to our ceremony

The music from Aviva Strings was one of the absolute highlights of our wedding day. Jessica was very easy to work with, accommodating, and helped make our wedding dreams come true. We had a violin, guitar and vocalist for our ceremony, which included two custom arrangements, and the musicians then played though cocktail hour.
    Aviva will always hold a very special place in my heart. I had been calm all day before our ceremony, not particularly emotional. However, as soon as I heard the custom arrangement begin, before I walked down the aisle - tears. The beautiful music struck a chord in my heart and is one of the most poignant and lovely memories of our wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Aviva Strings for any wedding or event where you want a personal touch.

Sent on 10/25/2018

AVIVA Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 825
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Bagpipes
    Saxophone
    Viola
    Violin
    Winds
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• Seneca Ryan Co. Wedding Photographers

Aviva Strings is a group of extremely talented musicians who will add to the atmosphere of your wedding day! Jessica is passionate about what she does and finds other passionate musicians! They are great if you need some ceremony or cocktail hour music!

• Willow Planning Wedding Planners

Jessica at Aviva Strings is incredible. A bundle of joy and full of beautiful energy, she and her team of musicians bring that extra addition to your wedding that will make guests go "Wow!" I could listen to her play all day as she just soothes any nerves, diminishes any stress and truly resounds love as couples walk down the aisle to cocktail hour and receptions. She is excellent at communication and just all around incredible to work with.

• Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace Wedding Officiants

Fantastic, beautiful music for your wedding ceremony, for the seating/prelude, for the cocktail hour, for memorials, I highly recommend them. Having worked with them and knowing both the quality of their music and excellent professionalism, as well as flexibility of the music itself.... playing both classical and "classical style" arrangements of modern songs.... setting up in the forest, on the patio, indoors, outdoors, they are versatile and without doubt will bring a classy, elegant note to any celebration!

• Philadelphia, 19102 See on map