305 Hinkel Rd, Ashland, PA 17921 Map · Phone number

About Bixler Pyrotechnics

Bixler Pyrotechnics, Inc. is a fireworks display company located in Ashland, Pennsylvania, that serves the Lancaster and Scranton regions. This professional company displays choreographed fireworks to liven up your special day. Bixler Pyrotechnics, Inc. is a great choice for couples who want to add an exciting touch to their wedding that no one will forget.

Bixler Pyrotechnics, Inc. will display your fireworks in the evening. They handle all organizing and coordinating so couples do not have to, and can even match your wedding’s color them. They are determined to come up with a display that complements your personality, so make sure to speak with them about any of your needs or concerns.

Follow Bixler Pyrotechnics on

Bixler Pyrotechnics 5
Bixler Pyrotechnics 6
Bixler Pyrotechnics 7

Keith · Married on 02/14/2019

Bixler Pyrotechnics did a wonderful job. Mike and his team exceeded all expectations. For many years the fireworks display was done by one of Mike's competitors. We have our fireworks in conjunction with an Independence Day festival. We lost our primary sponsor for the fireworks. There was a lot of uncertainty whether or not we would be able to afford them at all. When I called the company who had been doing the display for years and discussed the situation, he gave me a price that just blew me away. No wonder our sponsor didn't want to pay for them anymore! When I asked the gentleman, "what happens if we don't raise enough money?" His response was that he'll prozrate and shorten the show. "Shorten the show???" Yikes! He was only doing 20 minutes to start with! He said he'd make it a short as 12 minutes. Who's ever heard of a 12-minute fireworks display??? For safety reasons, the fireworks were all set off about 3/4 of a mile away and downhill from the festival. For years, when the fireworks were going off, from the park you could only ever see the top half of the really high ones from the festival. I'd say 80% of them you couldn't see at all from the festival. I had resigned to the fact that even though I'd been volunteering and busting my hump for years, I was never going to get to see the fireworks. Also, like clockwork every year, people would bail out of the festival at about a quarter to 10 to head for the other side of the high school just so they could see them. That's 3000 paying customers leaving the festival to go see the display. What a loss. Well, along comes Mike Bixler. He reached out to me because he had heard our troubles. Mike was willing to work with us and he promised to put on a great show, even if we didn't make our full budget. Not only was he willing to work with us, every single firework that went up cleared the high school, not by a little, a lot! Wow! I finally got to see the fireworks! Yay! Lol. I can praise them enough!

Matt · Married on 08/18/2018

Bixler Pyrotechnics is very professional, responsive, and promotes excellent service. Northern Football has been using Bixler Pyrotechnics for 4 years now, each show includes field entrance, pregame, and National Anthem. He hasn't disappointed! Fans are always coming to the games to see what different fireworks he will be putting on. He works with our budget and very easy and friendly to work with. He takes care of everything from start to finish, which even includes cleaning up after fireworks are complete. If your looking for fireworks, This is the company to call whether it be football games, festivals, carnivals, or weddings! You will not be disappointed!!

Chad · Married on 06/16/2018

Great company to work with. Excellent show. All of the personnel are very nice and knowledgeable in this field. I would suggest them over all other pyrotechnic companies.

Award

Bixler Pyrotechnics FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Outdoor
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Outdoor
  • What lighting services do you provide? Outdoor