Avant-Garde Makeup Artistry

Barnegat, NJ View map

My name is Cherie and I truly love making my brides, bridesmaids and special clients look beautiful for their special day or event. My philosophy is not to ever make you not look like yourself but enhance your natural beauty.

I like to tell my clients we work together to master the look you are going for. I always love to hear your ideas, look at pictures you like to make sure I achieve your goal for your look for the day!

With over 25 years experience in the bridal industry and over 15 years as a makeup artist this has allowed me to broaden my skills in many areas of the makeup industry including bridal, engagement, proms and photo shoots. I like to work with various cosmetic lines and techniques to personalize each individuals look.

I truly love what I do and nothing more makes me happier then seeing my clients have a smile after they see what we achieved together! I take pride in each and every face that I enhance.

I feel you can always learn more, and therefore, am always on the look to master new skills to perfection, trying out the latest products and always staying one step ahead to catch the latest trends in color and technique.

I also work close with two hair stylists that will come on location with me to your event as well. You can always ask me for their information too if you are looking for a stylist for your hair as well. I also work with a wonderul spray tan stylist who can make you look golden tan for your special day. Just ask for details.

I would love the opportunity to have a trial with you so you can experience my work. Let me put your mind at ease, with my expertise, eye for detail and the passion and love to make your special day one you will hold close to your heart!

The areas I service are: NJ, NY & Philadelphia area. Some areas may be subject to additional charges.

I look forward to being apart of creating your dream look for a memory that will bring a smile to your face always! Best way to contact me is via my cell phone call or text.

Sincerely,

Cherie

(609) 709-0610

reenrob@comcast.net

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Kristi Married on 09/19/2015
    Avant-Garde Makeup made me and my bridal party absolutely stunning for our big day! She listened to what we all wanted and worked with each one of our unique styles to make us look our most beautiful! For someone who doesn't wear a ton of makeup, I absolutely loved it!!! And the makeup lasted all night! If you want to look your absolute best on your special day, Avant-Garde is the way to go!

Avant-Garde Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kristi!! Your wedding was so beautiful and I see the love between the two of you! SO happy to be apart of it! Thank you for this wonderful review! xoxoxo
    Sarah Married on 11/15/2014
    Cheri of Avant-Garde Makeup was absolutely amazing for my wedding. Her talent, patience, and thoughtfulness was truly appreciated. I had a trial done with Cheri prior to the wedding, which was a great way for her and I to discuss our ideas. She took her time and carefully put together colors/shades that would help me look my best. On the wedding day, Cheri came to the hotel and worked throughout the day to ensure that my bridesmaids, Mother, Mother in Law, and myself were happy with our makeup. It was truly a pleasure to have her there the morning of my wedding. I would highly recommend Cheri for any wedding or special event!

Avant-Garde Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for the wonderful review! It was a true honor to be apart of your special day! :)
    Brittney Married on 07/12/2014
    Cherie did a beautiful job on the makeup for my wedding party, my family, and myself.

Avant-Garde Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you! Hope you had a wonderful wedding and Honeymoon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Portraits By The Bay Portraits By The Bay Wedding Photographers

Cherie is a great artist to work with!

Barnegat, 08005
Location of (Avant-Garde Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding