575 Leff St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

About AV Solutions & Rentals

AV Solutions has been the trusted supplier of LCD projectors, sound systems and DJ services for Central Coast event venues for over 14 years.

Other couples have also viewed

• Affairs of the Heart Event Rentals
NapaWedding023

2 Reviews for AV Solutions & Rentals

• Tori

Tori · Married on 05/15/2010

Use AV solutions!! Brian made our wedding AMAZING! He was great to work with, and helped calm nerves of a bride who planned everything and wanted the day to go just perfect. Brian was accommodating, meeting us for a walk through before hand and checking in with me throughout the night of the wedding to make sure I was happy with everything. We had a huge list and he did a great job playing what we wanted in perfect sync going with the crowd and sticking to my schedule. Even changed it up for me when I thought of something else mid reception. I couldn't thank him enough! When my wedding planner was no where to be found he was there to make sure my husband and I had nothing to worry about throughout the entire night! He even tried to keep playing when the night had to come to an end!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2008

We met with Brian with AVS about a month before our wedding. He was professional and very warm right off the bat. He answered all of our questions and when wedding time came around, he knew exactly our tastes and what we wanted played. Not one song on the "do not play" list made it to the dance floor! Great job, professional and friendly service. If you're ever in need of a DJ, AVS is the place to go.

Sent on 11/16/2008

AV Solutions & Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Lights

• Inn at Morro Bay Hotel Weddings

We cannot thank AV Solutions enough for all of their great service over the years. They are always available to take our calls, they have a wonderful staff of very knowledgable professionals and the best part...they come set up all the equipment for you and will train you on how to use it! Can't get better than that because let's face it we are in to weddings not technology!!!! ~Inn at Morro Bay

• 575 Leff St San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401 See on map
    Location of (AV Solutions & Rentals)