8570 Vedder Lane, Orlando, FL 32832 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Austin Wessel - Organist/Pianist

Based in Orlando, Florida, Austin Wessel is a professional pianist, organist, and keyboardist. Book him today for your wedding or special event! Affordable rates and quality music ensure that you will be satisfied with Austin's performance at your wedding.

Follow Austin Wessel - Organist/Pianist on

2 Reviews for Austin Wessel - Organist/Pianist

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/04/2018

Amazing!!!

Austin played for my ceremony and cocktail hour and he was an absolutely gem! He was so wonderful with being on top of my every request and even attended the rehearsal when so many other vendors insisted it wasn’t necessary. I handed him a completely customized song list and he delivered. Absolutely beautiful, I can’t say enough.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Austin Wessel - Organist/Pianist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a joy to play for your big day! Highland Manor was such a beautiful setting for such a special couple! I enjoyed learning some new music for your ceremony that I can now add to my list of repertoire. Thank you again and I wish you both a wonderful life together!

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Talented and a pleasure to work with!

Austin was very quick to respond to my request for an organist even though I waited until almost the last minute. I was so relieved he was available and affordable. He is great to work with and has a lot of experience! Would definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Austin Wessel - Organist/Pianist's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea, for your kind review! I was glad I was available to play for your ceremony — Holy Trinity is such a lovely venue and I love making music there! (Music nerd here ... the acoustics are spectacular!). I wish you and John many blessings on a long and happy life together!

Austin Wessel - Organist/Pianist Pricing