8948 Vickroy Terrace, Oviedo, FL 32765 Map · Phone number

About AULiN PHOTOGRAPHY

So why AULiN Photography?

Rights. We release the copyright to you which means that you have the right to reproduce your images. You can print as many pictures as you want, wherever you choose.

Price. We believe in providing a quality product at a fair price. All prices include not only the day of wedding expenses, but also post-production processing.

Album. You are preserving one of the biggest events of your lifetime (and probably the most expensive!) We use only the hightst quality flush mount albums available.

Product. All of your pictures are finished images. They have been cropped, color corrected, and adjusted for exposure. Many of them have had additional processes that make them exceptionally unique. You are only presented with the best of the best.

Receipt. With digital photography, the turnaround time for your pictures is drastically reduced. You receive your images in a few weeks, not months later.

Attention to detail. Are you wearing your grandmother's necklace? Did you personally handcraft the programs? It is essential that these important details are documented.

Fun! A relaxed bride is a happy bride, and a happy bride translates into beautiful pictures. A confident and comfortable photographer can help lead you in that direction.

Flexibility. Having the ability to go with the flow and make the appropriate adaptations is essential. If you want to make a last minute change, we are up for the challenge.

On-line viewing. Your pictures may be viewed by anyone you wish. You will be provided with a link you may share with your wedding guests or friends and family who were unable to attend the event.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you, Lori Aulin (Owner/Photographer) : lori@aulinphotography.com : 407.427.4948

Follow AULiN PHOTOGRAPHY on

AmyBusinessCard

22 Reviews for AULiN PHOTOGRAPHY

• elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 03/28/2015

WOW!!!!! It is difficult to find the right words to say when someone’s talent and dedication captures the story of such special day! There are many photographers, but we are thrilled we picked Lori Aulin to tell our story. When I look at the pictures I can enjoy and re-live the entire day all over again. Our wedding was simple and reserved, however the pictures reflect our GRAND day!! I was thankful she had us fill out Aulin’s questionnaire because it laid out expectations and Lori just took over on the wedding day. She knew exactly what I was looking for. Not only did we feel relaxed, but we had so much fun creating magical memories. She even remembered details I’ve forgotten about… due to my overwhelming joy as we celebrated everlasting love. My husband is not picture friendly, but Lori managed to change his perspective on the art of photography. Lori was so easy going and focused on capturing special moments that she made our dream a memorable reality. She really captured the essence of our love. I just want to reiterate a true heartfelt thank you for sharing your talent and professionalism with us. You are AMAZING and completely exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Tracy · Married on 06/08/2014

AULiN Photography went above and beyond for my wedding. Lori was in constant communication with us from the start of planning to the end. The photos are a quality that one only dreams of. They really capture the moment and the work speaks for itself. I highly recommend AULiN Photography!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Lori was AMAZING to work with! I love my pictures! She truly captured our wedding and the pictures will live to tell the story for many years to come. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 03/31/2014

AULiN PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism

• Marigold Scott On Location Hair & Makeup
    Marigold Scott On Location Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Very personable staff and wonderful and creative photography! We love getting images back from them of our mutual brides! :D

• Space Coast HD Videos
    Space Coast HD Videos Wedding Videographers

I had a great time working with Aulin Photography (Lori Aulin) and her assistant, Joanna. She was very creative and her photos come out terrific! She is very friendly, fun, and definitely knows her craft. I would love to get the chance to work with them again. Meeting and working with this team is certainly an honor.

• Harpist Christine MacPhail
    Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

I've worked with Lori from AULiN Photography for many weddings and she does beautiful work! She knows how to make sure the bride and groom feel comfortable for their photos. She is a pleasure to work with, along with everyone on her team!

• 8948 Vickroy Terrace Oviedo, 32765 See on map