1501 Catalina, Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 62

About Randy Robinson Live Streaming

Based in Leander, Texas, Randy Robinson Live Streaming provides professional wedding ceremony live streaming for your convenience. Company owner Randy Robinson began provisionally videoing weddings in 2013. Now, he uses his eye for detail and technical skills to live steam heartfelt ceremonies so that everyone can feel part of your special celebration.

Randy Robinson Live Streaming will create a personal streaming link for your ceremony up to one week before your big day. This link can be made private or public to suit your preferences and your ceremony can be streamed on both Youtube and Facebook. This company uses a minimum of two cameras to ensure that every angle is captured and also uses professional audio equipment for flawless sound. Your ceremony can be streamed even if your location is without WiFi, as the Randy Robinson Live Streaming team provides their own hotspot. Once your service is over, your live stream instantly becomes a video for you to treasure and re-watch whenever you like. This company offers a range of streaming packages to suit your needs and will work alongside your additional vendors to ensure a stress-free experience.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Videos 13 Videos

12 Reviews for Randy Robinson Live Streaming

• Courtney

Courtney A. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazing, Professional, Incredible Value!

I am immensely grateful for the amazing job Randy and his team did in filming and live-streaming our wedding ceremony back in December. In having a COVID-era wedding, connection with our friends and loved ones who were unable to attend in person (including my only remaining grandparent) made having a live stream of our ceremony a priority. I'd seen a few other friends' live streams and was worried about finding someone of quality, because either the audio cut out, or the internet connecting caused their stream to end early, or the set-up was the equivalent of a tripod cam placed in the very back of the house, making it difficult to see what was happening at the front. After a friend referred Randy, I checked out his website and was delighted to find wonderful details and very transparent pricing laid out. (A true rarity!) I reached out to Randy and we had a phone consultation. He was incredibly friendly and polite, answered all of my questions (and then some), and assured me of his commitment to quality of video and audio, strong connection, and ease of access to the live stream. (Crucial for people like my technology-challenged grandmother.) We were not disappointed! Randy and his team were amazing!!! Our guests commented on how clear the audio was, how clear the image was, and just what superb overall quality everything was. Since the wedding, it's been so nice for my husband and I to go back and watch our ceremony and relive those special moments all over again. I also personally appreciated Randy's immense understanding and flexibility with the unexpected location change we had to make the week of the wedding! I am so grateful to have had Randy film our wedding, and I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Erin

Erin A. · Married on 04/25/2020

Simply the best!

Randy is simply the best! He saved our wedding and gave us the perfect day during unusual times. Our wedding happened to fall during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic and rather than postpone, we opted to problem solve. We contacted Randy Robinson to discuss the possibility of a virtual wedding. Within minutes on the phone with him, we knew we had found someone who would allow our wedding to be a beautiful, intimate celebration shared virtually with our closest family and friends. Randy exceeded all expectations as a professional and as a person. He is as skilled as he is kind. Throughout the entire process of re-planning the wedding, he listened to our needs and put in a tremendous amount of extra effort to make sure we were comfortable with the plans. He spent a significant amount of time sorting out complicated technology logistics such as incorporating a picture in picture of my brother’s pre-recorded officiant speech into our livestream video. Following the ceremony, he helped us with a Zoom reception and contributed in about a million other ways.

If we were to do this all over again when the world has opened its doors, we would still use Randy’s services. He allowed aging family members and overseas loved ones to share in our celebration – these are people who would not have reasonably been able to attend an in-person ceremony regardless of the current situation. We had roughly 90 people attend our virtual wedding. They joined us from three continents, five countries, seven U.S. states, 30 cities, and we can’t quite sort out how many time zones. They dressed up in their wedding day finest. They drank from crystal glasses. They got to hear from one another, know one another, and ultimately know John and I even better as story after story was told. We had several guests tell us that April 25th was the most fun people had experienced in months. And we felt the same way! Thanks to Randy, this wasn’t a great wedding DESPITE a pandemic and altered plans. It was a great wedding. Period. End of story.

Sent on 05/29/2020

Randy Robinson Live Streaming FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• Blushd Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I can say as a fellow "pro" in the industry and more importantly first hand as a client of his that his work is absolutely worth any investment made with him. I can honestly say that my wedding video is my favorite thing I have from my wedding. So highly recommend!

• 1501 Catalina Leander, TX, 78641 See on map
    512-866-6904 (Phone number)
    Location of (Randy Robinson Live Streaming)