Randy Robinson Live Streaming Reviews

1 User photo

• Erin

Erin Athas · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Simply the best!

Randy is simply the best! He saved our wedding and gave us the perfect day during unusual times. Our wedding happened to fall during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic and rather than postpone, we opted to problem solve. We contacted Randy Robinson to discuss the possibility of a virtual wedding. Within minutes on the phone with him, we knew we had found someone who would allow our wedding to be a beautiful, intimate celebration shared virtually with our closest family and friends. Randy exceeded all expectations as a professional and as a person. He is as skilled as he is kind. Throughout the entire process of re-planning the wedding, he listened to our needs and put in a tremendous amount of extra effort to make sure we were comfortable with the plans. He spent a significant amount of time sorting out complicated technology logistics such as incorporating a picture in picture of my brother’s pre-recorded officiant speech into our livestream video. Following the ceremony, he helped us with a Zoom reception and contributed in about a million other ways.

If we were to do this all over again when the world has opened its doors, we would still use Randy’s services. He allowed aging family members and overseas loved ones to share in our celebration – these are people who would not have reasonably been able to attend an in-person ceremony regardless of the current situation. We had roughly 90 people attend our virtual wedding. They joined us from three continents, five countries, seven U.S. states, 30 cities, and we can’t quite sort out how many time zones. They dressed up in their wedding day finest. They drank from crystal glasses. They got to hear from one another, know one another, and ultimately know John and I even better as story after story was told. We had several guests tell us that April 25th was the most fun people had experienced in months. And we felt the same way! Thanks to Randy, this wasn’t a great wedding DESPITE a pandemic and altered plans. It was a great wedding. Period. End of story.

Sent on 05/29/2020

Kiersten · Married on 03/14/2020

A dream come true!

Having Randy Robinson Films film our most special day was a dream come true!! I have been watching wedding videos for years and none of them stood out as much as his films did! He not only filmed every single detail of our wedding but he showed up early to film the groomsmen skeet shooting early in the day! He went above and beyond! Having the drone really took our video to the next level so highly recommend! He was like a fly on the wall! At every special moment he was always there to capture it! The day went by so fast but seeing the film Randy created for us slowed everything down and helped us relive the best day of our lives! I have watched our video about 100 times and I will watch it a million more! I couldn’t have asked anyone for a better video! Randy Robinson is INCREDIBLE and you will not regret using him and his team!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Sarah Hoehner · Married on 06/16/2017

Most amazing videographer ever!!!

Randy Robinson was amazing in filming our wedding! We did both the short and long film package and if there’s anything I’d recommend future couples do for their wedding is invest in the wedding video! The short film perfectly captured our desired fun vibe of the day and we get to relive the ceremony and speeches in the long version!

I’m the type of person that hates having a camera on me and Randy was so awesome that I didn’t even realize he was there - from getting ready with bridesmaids, to capturing special in between candid moments I would 100000% book them again!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Randy did an amazing job with our wedding videos! He was super professional, timely, kind, and worked great with our photographer. He was also very reasonably priced! We could not have been happier with our video!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Morgan · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband and I got married on March 10th in Dripping Springs. Not being familiar with any local videographers I went searching and searching on the internet. Boy are we glad we went with R Scott Media. They did such a wonderful job portraying our love story. It was a little nerve wrecking booking a company who we have never met to film us on the day of our wedding, but Randy made it so fun and easy. From booking inquiries via email to requests the day of, Randy and his team were responsive and understanding. We got our love story video just a couple weeks after the wedding and it was PHENOMENAL. We posted it on facebook and everyone was commenting that they were brought to tears.

So thank you R Scott Media for giving us a video that we will be able to cherish the rest of our lives. Such a great company and would highly recommend to any future couple looking to book a videographer for their wedding!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Kelsey · Married on 01/01/2017

I am a wedding photographer, and I have worked with Randy multiple times! I honestly never refer brides to anyone but him! He always delivers great work to his clients, and he has a team mentality when it comes to working with the wedding photographer to make sure everyone gets the shots they need, and he's always careful to be aware of where he is standing during important moments, like the ceremony, so that he is not in a photographer's shot. He makes photographers feel respected because of this, which of course makes them want to help him get the amazing shots he always seems to get!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Allison · Married on 10/01/2016

Randy and his team did an amazing job with our wedding highlight film. We cannot wait to see the documentary, too! There are a few things that sets R. Scott Media apart!
    1. They're serious about the audio. They focus on making sure to capture the audio directly, whereas a lot of videographers will plug into the DJ or rely on other sources. They provided their own microphones/recording devices for the officiant and groom, and it picked up all the sound perfectly. They have a really keen ear for the best sound bites to include, too! Their voice-overs in the video are flawless and so touching.
    2. Very competitive pricing for two videographers and a free revision based on your feedback. The revision--this is SUCH a nice thing to offer. Once you get the video, they not only allow a list of revisions, they encourage it! They want your video to be perfect for you, so you'll have a chance to watch it and ask for any edits you want. This is one of the main reasons we chose them. It would be really difficult to invest so much money into something and feel that you ultimately have no say in how it turns out, what is included, etc.
    3. Professional and unobtrusive. They get so many angles during the ceremony (and other events), but I have no idea how. I honestly did not see any cameras during the ceremony. I really did not notice them throughout the day either!! But when we did have a chance to talk and communicate, they were such genuinely nice people and made us feel relaxed, calm, and special.
    4. The shots are SUCH high quality and the color is so lifelike and real. The editing is perfection and they really know how to capture and tell the story of your day. There are moments I would have missed or possibly not remembered if it weren't for this video, and I will treasure it for the rest of my life!

When watching the different videos in R. Scott Media's gallery, you may notice that they have some things in common (great audio, crisp/lifelike color, and a really profes

Sent on 11/10/2016

Alex · Married on 10/01/2016

Fantastic value and outstanding product! Randy and his team are also wonderful to work with, very friendly and good at getting all the shots without being in the way.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2016

Randy was so professional and did the BEST job on our wedding video. Having a videographer was an afterthought in planning our wedding but it is now my most favorite and cherished thing. I would have regretted not doing videography and am so thankful we chose Randy with R. Scott Media. I would recommend him to anyone and would give a million stars if I could!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Randy was one of the best decisions we made! I so cherish our Love Story video.

Sent on 11/28/2016