Ashton Kelley Photography

13 Reviews for Ashton Kelley Photography

• Liana

Liana · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Understanding and flexible

I just had my engagement shoot with Ashton Kelley Photography. I am so happy we hired her for our wedding later this year. I am so in love with the photos she took after being flexible and understanding after we had some hiccups with location. She showed that she knew us by picking new locations that we loved. Our family and friends are loving the photos and I want to give that credit to AKP. Her style provides warmth and romance to all the photos. She was great with verbal communication prior to the shoot and during the shoot. We were very lucky to receive our photos back within 48 hours and I cried from being so happy with the outcome.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/15/2019

Exceeded my Wildest Dreams and brought our Love Story to life

Holy potatoes. To make things short and sweet - Ashton is an absolute dream to work with. She made things so easy and fun for my husband and I, who aren’t the most coordinated and err on the side of awkward. Our engagement pictures turned our absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos. She is so much fun to be around and her positive energy is contagious. Do yourself a favor and hire her. She will go above and beyond to help make your wedding vision a reality.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/05/2019

Best and easiest decision to hire

I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashton. From our first phone call, I knew we wanted to hire Ashton. Her passion, energy, and love for what she does is undeniable. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Ashton completely understood our vision and captured it perfectly. I am seriously in love with every photo. Leading up to both engagement shoot and wedding day, Ashton helped us plan every detail and make sure we were fully prepared. I'm a hyper organized person and I love to make lists. Ashton provided me with detailed lists of what to bring and what I needed. Her organization seriously took the weight off my shoulders and reduced my anxiety.

Overall I'm just so glad we were able to spend our wedding day with Ashton! Let's be honest, you're going to spend a LOT of time with your wedding photographer and we absolutely loved spending our big day with Ashton. Shooting with her felt more like hanging out with your friend and not your photographer. We had so much fun and laughed so much! Her personality is infectious and you can't help but have the best time with her.

Hiring Ashton was literally the best and easiest decision I made while planning my wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019