Ashton Kelley Photography

Baltimore, MD View map

• Maira
    Maira Married on 04/10/2021

Outstanding Photographer

Ashton did an outstanding job with our wedding photos! They came out so gorgeous! I can’t stop looking at them. Her assistant Ashlyn was also so sweet and went above and beyond to make sure we were ok. They captured our entire day perfectly! Ashton was so professional and responsive throughout the process. When COVID hit, she helped us secure a new date without a problem. We greatly appreciate the flexibility! We highly recommend her. She is an incredible photographer and has a beautiful personality! ❤️
  • Liana
    Liana Married on 11/07/2020

Understanding and flexible

March 2020 -- I just had my engagement shoot with Ashton Kelley Photography. I am so happy we hired her for our wedding later this year. I am so in love with the photos she took after being flexible and understanding after we had some hiccups with location. She showed that she knew us by picking new locations that we loved. Our family and friends are loving the photos and I want to give that credit to AKP. Her style provides warmth and romance to all the photos. She was great with verbal communication prior to the shoot and during the shoot. We were very lucky to receive our photos back within 48 hours and I cried from being so happy with the outcome.
    November 2020 -- I am so happy I found Ashton Kelley Photography on instagram. I had followed her on instagram for months leading up to my engagement so once it was time to start booking vendors I asked for her availability for October and November so I could pick a date she was available. It was the best decision. I knew I needed her to photograph our wedding day. She helped provided a list of recommended vendors that we ended up working with and had a great time. There were so many amazing compliments about Ashton’s positive energy and engagement with wedding party and guests. She was on her toes when spontaneous things happened. She effectively communicated directions for those in the photo as well as worked amazingly with her second shooter and videography team. Her second shooter, Siobhan Coleman, was a great and friendly. We are so happy our family and friends were able to have special moments captured with us by Ashton Kelley Photography. I wish I could’ve had Ashton Kelley Photography with us from the minute we woke up to the minute we fell asleep to be able to capture everything.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/15/2019

Exceeded my Wildest Dreams and brought our Love Story to life

Holy potatoes. To make things short and sweet - Ashton is an absolute dream to work with. She made things so easy and fun for my husband and I, who aren’t the most coordinated and err on the side of awkward. Our engagement pictures turned our absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos. She is so much fun to be around and her positive energy is contagious. Do yourself a favor and hire her. She will go above and beyond to help make your wedding vision a reality.

Baltimore
Location of (Ashton Kelley Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding