Ashley’s Visions & Productions

Houston, TX View map Visit website
3.0 out of 5 rating
$3,200 Package Price

$3,200 Package Price

Ashley's Visions & Productions is a wedding and events planning company based in Houston, Texas. Led by Ashley Collins, this company specializes in making all your wishes come true. With their creativity and excellent attention to detail, they will ensure that you have a magical ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner.

They understand that every couple's lifestyle is different, so they offer various wedding packages to suit everyone's needs. Their classic package provides touch-ups to your ready-made plans and will begin a month before your wedding. This company also provides an in-style package for partial planning and a complete package for full planning services. Ashley's Visions & Productions' packages include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, and a personalized timeline. In addition, they will gladly work with outside vendors and will refer top caterers for your choosing.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,775

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
3.0
    Jennifer Getting married on 04/15/2023
    1 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Doesn’t respect your opinion or requests

Ashley backed out of our contract months after starting to work with us. What started as a great relationship quickly turned sour. The Apex was being corrected by Ashley regard what I actually wanted for flowers and linens. It was truly the worst meeting with a vendor. Ashley spoke over me numerous times, guided the florist towards what Ashley believed to be best, and ignored all my requests. At the beginning of the meeting, she spoke down to me regarding my wedding choices down to the fact my future husband was selecting his own suit color. As if I was making a horrible mistake allowing him to decide what he would wear to our wedding. I discussed this event with her stating I have a vision I’d like for my wedding, and I would really like her advocacy and support getting there. Her response was excuses and justification about her behavior, stating that was her design input. Overall, it was a very unprofessional and unexpected experience.
illustration stars

Team

Ashley Collins
Ashley Collins
Owner & Lead Coordinator

Ashley Collins is a production curator who works with local communities, businesses, friends, and family to provide memorable, inspiring, extraordinary, and truly unforgettable productions!

Houston, TX Houston, TX, 77007
281-954-1451
Location of (Ashley’s Visions & Productions)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding