717 Highway 67 S. Suite 12, Decatur, AL 35603 Map · Phone number

About Ashley's Creative Catering

Since 2006, Ashley's Creative Catering has been serving Decatur, Huntsville, Madison, and the Tennessee Valley providing exceptional food and a quality of service that is second to none. At Ashley's Creative Catering, we know that nothing brings an event together like the food and we pride ourselves in presenting traditional dishes in a cutting-edge fashion to WOW you and your guests every time. You will find that Ashley's Creative Catering is not your ordinary catering business. We are invested in obtaining your trust and creating a friendship that will last long after your event is complete.

Whether you are looking for something simple or extravagant, feeding a few or handling hundreds, we are delighted to assist you with every last detail. When you're planning that once-in-a-lifetime wedding, casual corporate event, or over the top party, Ashley's Creative Catering will provide the food and design to make your event one that will long be remembered by you and your guests. We are passionate about every dish that leaves our kitchen and every event we produce, and that is why any event produced by Ashley's Creative Catering is a Work of Heart!

Follow Ashley's Creative Catering on

Wedding tablescape
dbba3d781e957d10 1482987100725 huntsvillealweddingphotographystyletheaisle71

43 Reviews for Ashley's Creative Catering

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

Ashley was wonderful, the food was delicious, and the staff was all incredibly kind and good at their jobs. I do wish they had opened both sides of the buffet sooner, but no big deal - the party still went on and everyone was fed!

Ashley was more than willing to provide advice on best way to set up the reception venue to best accommodate the buffet line and make for the best experience. We loved her kind, sweet spirit and her wealth of knowledge! The food was delicious and everyone raved about it for weeks after the wedding (pssst - get the coconut shrimp shooters! so so good - it was our guest's favorite!).

We also loved that Ashley was sweet enough to allow us to add Kimchi to our taco bar for our Korean-American wedding, it may seem like a small thing, but it helped make our fusion wedding feel at home for both sides of the family.

Her willingness to work with us and our vision to help cultivate a spectacular reception was above and beyond. 10/10 recommending Ashley's Creative Catering to everyone I know. <3

Sent on 06/09/2017

Roxanne · Married on 02/18/2017

I am so glad I chose Ashley for my wedding! I could tell from the beginning how excited she was about our ideas for our food. I knew right away I made the right choice. She really took my idea for the theme and took it to a whole other level of extraordinary!! She is amazingly creative and unique!! The display she created was so beautiful, my guests are still talking about how amazing the food and display was at my wedding. Its not your typical generic wedding food and display she really captures the personality of the couple and displays it in the most creative ways. I had so many people agree that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding! It was so delicious! I loved everything single item she created for us. The staff was very professional and took care of us the entire night. I would have to say Ashley is the best and I'm so glad we chose her as our caterer!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Ashley's Creative Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Roxanne! You, Jeremy and both of your families were such a joy to work with. Thank you for allowing us to share your special day with you guys.

Julia · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot think of a single reason why you shouldn't choose Ashley's Creative Catering for your wedding or event! We had Ashley's Creative Catering for our wedding reception and everything was absolutely PERFECT. The food was fantastic - we wanted to have passed hors d'oeuvres before our buffet-style dinner, and we had some requests for specific food items we really wanted to incorporate that were special to us. Ashley was amazing to work with - she was so sweet and helpful throughout the entire process, from helping us select our menu to making sure everything ran smoothly during our reception. Our reception was outdoors under a tent, and Ashley was easily able to make everything work with basically no access to a kitchen on-site. We were amazed! She and her staff were incredible and made the evening such a pleasure for everyone! The attention to detail and beautiful presentation of everything blew us away. We received so much wonderful feedback from our guests about how delicious the food was. I cannot recommend Ashley's Creative Catering enough!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Ashley's Creative Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 39.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Stations, Tapas
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Chinese, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Modern Brides
    Modern Brides Wedding Dresses

Ashley is one of our favorite caterers. Her food is so delicious and her creativity is off the chart. Please give her an interview for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!! If you think her photographs of her food look outstanding that is nothing compared to how the food tastes!!

• Just Crumbs
    Just Crumbs Wedding Cakes

We have worked with Ashley on many weddings and I just love to see her big smiling face. I love to see what new and exciting display she has come up with to showcase her amazingly delicious food. I love working with her and her amazing team!

• Nancy Finnegan, MUA
    Nancy Finnegan, MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

AShley caters a lot of weddings I do!! She and her staff stay busy and EVERYONE is always very happy and pleased with how she plans a menu, how good the food tastes and her all around professionalism!

• 717 Highway 67 S., Suite 12 Decatur, 35603 See on map