Burleson, TX 76028 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ashley Rutland Photography

My photography style is fun, creative, out-of-the-box, and sometimes even a little silly! I love capturing those candid moments of passion and admiration between two love birds. I adore pictures of children, laughing, giggling and being carefree. I am obsessed with family pictures, where you can really feel genuine love. Senior pictures are a blast because there’s something about being 18 that makes you so driven, passionate, and creative! I’m a sucker for a great photo op!

img489
img081
img065

9 Reviews for Ashley Rutland Photography

Toni · Married on 05/05/2018

Ashley was amazing!!! First of all, her professionalism is outstanding. She worked with our budget and we made a custom package. We were still able to do a bridal shoot and have her for the entirety of our wedding and reception! She had a form to fill out letting her know what pictures we wanted. She even ran a special that gave us an extra hour!! The sneak peek of the wedding pictures is such a good idea, and I was grateful that she did that because I was getting impatient lol. I can't say enough great things about the way she runs her business. AND THE PICTURES omg they are so beautiful!! She captured everything beautifully and I am SO glad I chose her to document our special day! Not only was everything beautiful, she was really quick to get all of the pictures taken on our wedding day. I don't think it even took an hour. But, she still got everything we wanted! FANTASTIC job Ashley! Thank you so much for everything. <3

Sent on 06/21/2018

Brooklyn · Married on 06/10/2017

I only wish I could give Ashley and her team more than 5 stars! From our engagement pictures to our wedding, we felt like her and/or her assistant went above and beyond the call of duty each time! She is extremely friendly, professional, and equally talented. We love Ashley and will forever be grateful for her capturing our perfect day!

Sent on 06/25/2017

I may be biased with Ashley because we know her so well but she is awesome!!!! She not only goes above and beyond to get great pictures (took or engagement photos in the freezing snow). She makes you feel in such great hands! She really does an awesome job making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and getting all the good stuff. We love her and everything she has done for us!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Ashley Rutland Photography Pricing

Ashley Rutland Photography Price Rates

Ashley Rutland Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Grand Slam Glam
    Grand Slam Glam Wedding Hair & Makeup

We had the pleasure of doing hair and makeup for a wedding that Ashley photographed. I can't get over how amazing the photos turned out and how well she captured the day. What really impressed me was that she reached out to me to introduce herself and shared her photos for us to use on our website/social media sites. Ashley's work is absolutely beautiful and truly speaks for itself. GSG looks forward to working with her lots in the future!

• Burleson, 76028 See on map