Ashley Poole Photography

Maitland, FL View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Photography and marriage are my number one passions in life, which is why I merged the two and became a wedding photographer. To document the love of newlyweds, not just on their wedding day, but on the first day of their MARRIAGE, is a privilege I'll never take for granted. Can't wait to meet you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Brittany Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley was amazing. I had to find another photographer a few months before my wedding and she made the transition so flawless. She was so great the day of the wedding making sure everything went perfectly and we were getting all the pictures I wanted. She even handled slight interruptions with great professionalism. I am still waiting to get the rest of my pictures but the ones I have seen are amazing. I am so pleased with how they turned out I can't wait to receive the rest! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
    Lindsay Married on 10/02/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We contracted Ashley for our engagement photos only since our wedding is destination. From our first e-mail correspondence Ashley was flexible, kind and easy to work with. We booked our session several months in advance and I was a bit worried, but she was excellent at soothing my nerves. The day of the photos, Ashley was punctual, enthusiastic and open to loads of ideas. Our photos are stunning and phenomenal quality. Ashley is very talented and a joy to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend her to other brides & grooms. We are SO super happy with our engagement photos.
  • Caitlin Mehlich
    Caitlin Married on 05/23/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley is one of those people that make you feel like you have known her forever. Her relaxed demeanor was exactly what my husband and I needed on our wedding day. She was very go-with-the-flow and we never felt rushed. We would without a doubt recommend her to anyone! Not only is she amazing but her pictures are as well! I absolutely love the soft lighting and airy feel of her shots. We love the sneak peak shots we have seen and cannot wait to get the reminder of the photos from our wedding day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Maitland, FL, 32751
Location of (Ashley Poole Photography)

Ashley Poole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashley Poole Photography include in the starting price?

Ashley Poole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Ashley Poole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashley Poole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Ashley Poole Photography offer?

Ashley Poole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Poole Photography offer?

Ashley Poole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Ashley Poole Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Poole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Poole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Poole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding