Ashley Nizolek Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

Ashley Nizolek Photography is a wedding photography business located in Saratoga Springs, New York, servicing the greater Capital District, Lake George, and beyond. Owner Ashley lends a relaxed photojournalistic approach to the wedding photography sessions and is dedicated to telling her clients stories through a series of romantic images. Ashley has been photographing weddings since 2011 and is especially adept at making couples feel at ease on their most stressful days. She focuses on capturing her clients’ personalities through organic and authentic photographs.

Ashley Nizolek Photography provides a range of services for couples celebrating their nuptials. In order to capture every aspect of the special day, Ashley can cover multiple locations for a stunning photoshoot. By exclusively accepting only one event per day, she is able to focus her attention on you and your wedding event. Her clients will receive high-resolution images of their special day that they can treasure for years to come.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Meghan S. Getting married on 12/31/2022

Great Personally & Professionally!

Ashley is absolutely amazing! She did our engagement shoot this fall on Lake George. She was flexible & accommodating when I requested we take the boat out on the water to one of the islands - she even has her boating license & was able to help us captain the ship so we wouldn’t have to move from our posed positions. Ashley made the process smooth and painless! In a matter of minutes she made it seem like we knew her for years. We are so happy with our engagement pictures & cannot wait for wedding day!
    Tori O. Married on 04/22/2022

Beautiful Wedding Photos!

Ashley did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! We were so impressed with her ability to make us feel comfortable and relaxed while taking our wedding photos. She and her assistants were able to get so many photos of our day without being in the way or obtrusive to our time. Ashley listened to all of our requests and helped us stick to a complicated shot list. We got all of the pictures that we wanted and more! We received our sneak peeks within a few days and our full album online within a few weeks. We are so in love with every photo taken and cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ashley
Ashley
Owner/ Lead Photographer

Unofficially, I mainly spend my work days trying to make you feel like I'm not taking pictures of you. I do this by making you listen to me talk about my dogs (Miniature Dachshunds named Mel & Abby, don't worry, I'll tell you more), unintentionally embarrassing myself, being way too emotionally invested in Game of Thrones (whilst assuming you are too...) and occasionally giving out highly coveted imaginary awards (if you're lucky). Have a dog or a baby? Great! In that case you will probably hear me making a wide range of loud (strange?) noises to get their attention. Also, full disclosure; my hair will never look like the picture above whilst photographing you. Sound good? Perfect. You've passed the first test.

After getting a degree in Jewelry Design and Metals from The Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, I naturally decided to get into photography. Makes sense right? It actually does, but thats a story for a different time. By 2011, I shot my first wedding and from there it was a snowball effect. On a typical wedding day my #1 goal is to have fun and get it done. On a portrait day, the same rules apply. We laugh, we dance, we might sweat (because it's upstate NY so if we're not freezing, we're sweating in 100% humidity), we probably will be quoting Will Farrell movies and most importantly, we get the shots. Need me to run interference on a difficult family member? I've done it. Trick your kid into letting me photograph them? I live for it. Need me to do your makeup 20 mins before you walk down the aisle? It happened and nobody outside of the bridal party ever knew. Much like Liam Neeson, we photographers have a very particular set of skills.

Ok, ok, here's the deal guys; I may joke around a lot but truly, my main goal is to get you those shots without impeding on your fun. Whether its your wedding day, a day with your family, or you're celebrating your engagement? I'm there for the photos - you're there for the experience.

Explaining my work in-depth feels too self-indulgent so please, feel free to dive into my portfolio, and let the work speak for itself.

Want to get to know me more to find out if I am the photographer for you? Let's chat! Email, phone calls, coffee or cocktails.

Serving: Saratoga Springs, Capital District & Adirondacks Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (Ashley Nizolek Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding