address, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,900
  • Meet the Team

About Ashley Nizolek Photography

Ashley Nizolek Photography is a wedding photography business located in Saratoga Springs, New York, servicing the greater Capital District, Lake George, and beyond. Owner Ashley lends a relaxed photojournalistic approach to the wedding photography sessions and is dedicated to telling her clients stories through a series of romantic images. Ashley has been photographing weddings since 2011 and is especially adept at making couples feel at ease on their most stressful days. She focuses on capturing her clients’ personalities through organic and authentic photographs.

Ashley Nizolek Photography provides a range of services for couples celebrating their nuptials. In order to capture every aspect of the special day, Ashley can cover multiple locations for a stunning photoshoot. By exclusively accepting only one event per day, she is able to focus her attention on you and your wedding event. Her clients will receive high-resolution images of their special day that they can treasure for years to come.

• Woman-owned
Stunner!
Stunner!
Little moments.
Little moments.
A new kind of rose ceremony.
A new kind of rose ceremony.
Steal her away for the sunset.
Steal her away for the sunset.
Sisters.
Sisters.
Pretty vignettes.
Pretty vignettes.
Opposites attract.
Opposites attract.
We survived 2020.
We survived 2020.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Onward! To the reception!
Onward! To the reception!
Triumph.
Triumph.
Lake George, the Queen.
Lake George, the Queen.
Vintage vibes.
Vintage vibes.
vs 1087 51 1202683 161981008192917

Ashley Nizolek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Ashley Nizolek Photography

Ashley

Ashley

Owner/ Lead Photographer

Unofficially, I mainly spend my work days trying to make you feel like I'm not taking pictures of you. I do this by making you listen to me talk about my dogs (Miniature Dachshunds named Mel & Abby, don't worry, I'll tell you more), unintentionally embarrassing myself, being way too emotionally invested in Game of Thrones (whilst assuming you are too...) and occasionally giving out highly coveted imaginary awards (if you're lucky). Have a dog or a baby? Great! In that case you will probably hear me making a wide range of loud (strange?) noises to get their attention. Also, full disclosure; my hair will never look like the picture above whilst photographing you. Sound good? Perfect. You've passed the first test.

After getting a degree in Jewelry Design and Metals from The Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, I naturally decided to get into photography. Makes sense right? It actually does, but thats a story for a different time. By 2011, I shot my first wedding and from there it was a snowball effect. On a typical wedding day my #1 goal is to have fun and get it done. On a portrait day, the same rules apply. We laugh, we dance, we might sweat (because it's upstate NY so if we're not freezing, we're sweating in 100% humidity), we probably will be quoting Will Farrell movies and most importantly, we get the shots. Need me to run interference on a difficult family member? I've done it. Trick your kid into letting me photograph them? I live for it. Need me to do your makeup 20 mins before you walk down the aisle? It happened and nobody outside of the bridal party ever knew. Much like Liam Neeson, we photographers have a very particular set of skills.

Ok, ok, here's the deal guys; I may joke around a lot but truly, my main goal is to get you those shots without impeding on your fun. Whether its your wedding day, a day with your family, or you're celebrating your engagement? I'm there for the photos - you're there for the experience.

Explaining my work in-depth feels too self-indulgent so please, feel free to dive into my portfolio, and let the work speak for itself.

Want to get to know me more to find out if I am the photographer for you? Let's chat! Email, phone calls, coffee or cocktails.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map
    518-543-9940 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ashley Nizolek Photography)