9747 Centre Circle, Parker, CO 80134 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Nicole Events LLC

Ashley Nicole Events is a planning, styling and event design firm. From a stylish fete to an oh-so glam wedding (and everything in between)…we’ve gotcha covered! We’re a top-notch team made up of stylists, designers, and event coordinators who flourish off perfecting every detail throughout the planning process. From full event coordination and design to month (and even day-of) services, we offer the “bees knees” in event planning packages! We’re committed to go above and beyond for every client and sure to make your heart skip a beat with our impeccable service and attention to detail. We believe in taking on only a handful of events a year so that you are rewarded with the time and attention your events needs.

• Bridery Events
styeshoot3

11 Reviews for Ashley Nicole Events LLC

• O

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2017

It was wonderful working with Nicole and Julie. They were able to pick up the wedding details day of and run with it.

They provided guidance throughout the process, and went above and beyond.

I felt 100% at ease the day of my wedding, thanks to their service.

I would definitely recommend Ashley Nicole to friends and family.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Susan · Married on 10/07/2016

When we first got engaged, everyone said - "Hire a planner!". Wow! That was the best advice! Sarah from Ashley Nicole Events was fantastic! She provided excellent service to us as a couple and went above and beyond what we asked for. Sarah was super responsive to any needs, questions, or advice. Her emailing and communication was on-point! She made us feel like our event was the only one she was planning, and she made our needs a priority. She created a wonderful relationship, built on trust and professionalism. I could depend on Sarah to offer a suggestion or help me make a decision. This was invaluable as I was planning the event pretty much on my own. But she stepped in when needed and was my partner in crime throughout the entire planning process. She was able to understand and execute my vision. She offered choices to help fit my vision into our budget. When I walked into our reception and saw it for the first time, I was overjoyed at how beautifully everything came together (I cried like a baby). The wedding day was better than I could have ever dreamt and Sarah exceeded every expectation. Throughout the process, I really felt like I had a friend, who genuinely cared about our wedding day and our happiness.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ashley was amazing. She helped me out my dreams into reality. The day of the wedding I was not stressed. I knew that she had it all handled and everything went off without a hitch. My ceremony space left me speechless and my reception was breathtaking. I wouldn't have been able to pull anything off to this magnitude without Ashley. I hope to use Ashley Nicole Events for future parties.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Ashley Nicole Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,505.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3501
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,015.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Spruce Mountain Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Ashley Nicole Events LLC always does an amazing job for every event. They make sure each wedding is flawless! They go out of their way to make sure every couple has the perfect day. It is always a pleasure to have you at Spruce Mountain Ranch. We are honored to work with such talented vendors!

• Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor Wedding Florists

Ashley & Nicole always make events so easy. They understand the vision of their clients & execute them flawlessly & in a fun way. Absolutely one of our favorite companies to work with!

• Plum Sage Flowers Wedding Florists

Ashley and Nicole are fabulous... creative, responsive and on top of it. You can't go wrong!

• 9747 Centre Circle Parker, 80134 See on map
    7204702105 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ashley Nicole Events LLC)