400 North Park Avenue, #10B, Breckenridge, CO 80424 Map · Phone number

About Distinctive Mountain Events

We are a full service wedding and event consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, and fulfillment of unique mountain events. As Breckenridge wedding planners we position ourselves as a resource to individuals and families to create unforgettable experiences through the flawless execution of weddings and events. We work in Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail and Beaver Creek!

Other couples have also viewed

• Elevated Events by Priscilla

48 Reviews for Distinctive Mountain Events

• Sarah

Sarah F. · Getting married on 06/11/2022

Incredibly Helpful

I give my absolute highest recommendation of Ebs (Elizabeth) at Distinctive Mountain Events. She is friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, responsive and even funny! She has been incredibly helpful through what I know to be a very stressful process and she went above and beyond in so many ways. I know I was not always on top of things but she was always patient, insightful, and thoughtful in our communications. Her help with decision-making was invaluable.

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Grace

Grace M. · Getting married on 06/07/2022

Highly recommend!

Ebs is AMAZING!

We started talking to her about 2 years before our wedding. We had no idea what we truly wanted, but she had a TON of great ideas. Since we were having a wedding in CO, but we live in MN she helped us schedule site visits for our visit in early July. Unfortunately, due to COVID, we didn't get to meet her in person, but she was always available if we needed help. She has suggestions for venues, bakeries, private homes, DJ's... anything and EVERYTHING!

We loved how reasonably priced her services were. Ebs was willing to set up a payment plan with us to help ensure we got everything we wanted. She was willing to do everything in her power to make sure we got everything we needed for our wedding and ensure our day was perfect.

We would HIGHLY recommend Ebs for your wedding! She was willing to go above and beyond before we even signed a contract or put down a payment.

- Grace and Chase

Sent on 08/27/2020

Larissa H. · Married on 07/02/2021

Cannot recommend them enough!!

I cannot express how much Distinctive Mountain Events helped through my wedding planning process. I am an unfortunate COVID bride here, and Ebs was there every step of the way, providing guidance and tips whenever I needed (which was often). We rescheduled and had our wedding recently and everything we've been planning came to life. I did the month of & more package and it exceeded all of my expectations. Ebs was quick to hop on a call to clarify any questions, plus gave pointers on questions for vendors, A to Z helped me through everything. I cannot express how much she helped through the process, and Natalie our day of coordinator was amazing in executing our vision! She kept it all together the day of where I did not have to worry about a thing, and I'm a very type A bride. I cannot recommend this team enough, you will not be disappointed with booking them!!

Sent on 07/09/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Distinctive Mountain Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Once West Photography Wedding Photographers

Fun, funny, professional, kind, organized and easy to work with. Johnna & Ebs are experts at planning and executing flawless mountain weddings and could not be more of a joy to work with. As a photographer, I am elated each and every time we work together because I know with them there, the wedding will no doubt be a success!

• Wedding Officiant Phil Gallagher Wedding Officiants

Always professional and ALWAYS a pleasure!

• Masterful Musicians Wedding Musicians

Johnna and her team have an outstanding AND well deserved reputation for making wedding magic. From Dreamy Ideas to Fruition, Distinctive Mountain events are complete professionals. Excellent in every way!

• 400 North Park Avenue, #10B, PMB# 441 Breckenridge, CO, 80424 See on map
    Location of (Distinctive Mountain Events)