122 West 5th Ave, Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Ashley McCormick Photography

I am not just your wedding photographer, I am also your boutonniere pinner, bobby pin replacer, dress bustler, schedule keeper, veil remover, nerve soother, tie straightener, flyaway fixer, family wrangler, garter/bouquet coordinator, cake cutting expert, sparkler/bubble instructor, and smile producer. And I love being every single one of those things for my brides.

Your wedding day is such an important day in your life, it’s the day you will commit yourself to the person you love more than anyone else in this world. And on that day, you are surrounded by your closest family and friends. I believe that your photographer should be included in that group. They should be one of your friends, someone you completely trust and want by your side all day. And like every good friend, they will make you laugh, keep you looking good, and help you when you need it.

So, hi! My name is Ashley McCormick and I am a wedding photographer. I am twenty-seven years old and have been married to my best friend, Zachary, for seven years now. We live in the tiny town of Mt. Dora with our two slightly deranged (and fuzzy) kitties.

I have an obsession with sushi, statement necklaces, stripes and Instagram. I read design blogs like its my job, and because of that, I am forever redecorating our house. I was born on New Year's Eve and I’ve played the piano since I was five years old; I am currently trying to memorize some John Mayer (my favorite). I adore traveling and always have, and sometimes my job even allows me to do that. I absolutely love my job and I am so glad that I get to do something I truly enjoy on a daily basis. My clients are incredible people who have become close friends, and I am so honored that they have trusted me to document such important events in their lives.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope to hear from you soon!

- Ashley

--------------------------------------------------------

Ashley McCormick Photography is based in Central Florida and is available for travel nationally and internationally. She has photographed weddings in the following locations outside of Central Florida: Costa Rica, New York City, Washington DC, Montana, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Auburn AL, Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, Vermont, Savannah GA, Little Rock AR, Richmond VA, Macon GA, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Tampa, West Palm Beach and Miami FL.

Ashley McCormick as also been published in Southern Weddings magazine and has been featured on sites such as Weddings Unveiled, Southern Weddings, Glamour & Grace and Every Last Detail.

Follow Ashley McCormick Photography on

Ashley McCormick Photography 4
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2018

Ashley is the best!

Right when we met Ashley we knew she was the one! She is so sweet and makes you feel comfortable right away. I think it's difficult for the photographer to sometimes wrangle up the family and bridal party for photos in order to get all the shots you want, but Ashley was calm the entire wedding. She never made me feel rushed or stressed. It was important to me that we enjoyed our wedding day and she really made this possible. Oh and the photos from our wedding are absolutely stunning. We're obsessed with them. I researched manyyyy photographers, because lets be honest it's the one thing from your wedding day you will have for life, but I am so glad we chose Ashley, she really is the best!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Madison · Married on 06/15/2018

Ashley McCormick is the perfect wedding photographer for any couples, but especially for couples with shy husbands. My husband hates having his picture taken, but Ashley makes him feel so comfortable! She is sweet, professional and she is always dressed cute when she comes to a shoot. We have used her for regular couples photos, engagement photos and now our wedding photos. We were never disappointed with the quality of the photos we received. If you are looking for a practically perfect wedding photographer then Ashley is your girl.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Ashley McCormick Photography 5
    Ashley McCormick Photography 6
    Ashley McCormick Photography 7
    Ashley McCormick Photography 8

Anna · Married on 12/29/2017

When planning my wedding finding the photographer was my priority. I found Ashley through an online search in Orlando and after looking at her work, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer. I contacted her so early that she wasn't even booking weddings for when I was getting married. We stayed in touch and booked it 18 months in advance. The whole process was so easy. She worked with us to get what we wanted as a photo package and was so helpful along the way. We were lucky to have her photograph our engagement photos a year before our wedding and got to know Ashley. Our photos are amazing...everyone is amazed at how great they are and I can't thank Ashely enough for capturing the best day of my life. If you need a photographer you need to hire Ashley. You will not regret it!!!! I will forever be grateful for such an amazing person!

Sent on 03/14/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Heart Happy Films
    Heart Happy Films Wedding Videographers

We had the opportunity to work with Ashley in Jacksonville in 2012. First of all, Ashley takes incredible pictures--we don't need to tell you that, though, the photos speak for themselves. What can't necessarily be seen by the untrained eye is her ruthless attention to detail, her ability to make her clients feel at ease, and her general easy-going but professional/down-to-business personality. All these traits make us excited to work with her again in the near future. Don't hesitate to book Ashley McCormick--you'll regret it if you do.

• Studio EightTwoNine
    Studio EightTwoNine Wedding Videographers

We work with Ashley McCormick a LOT and we absolutely LOVE her! She is not only an amazing photographer but more importantly, an incredible person! Like we said, we LOVE her and we think you will too!

• Mission Inn Resort & Club
    Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

WOW, is all that we can say. Ashley McCormick has shot many weddings out at Mission Inn Resort and the pictures are always amazing. It's really nice for us to have the opportunity to refer and work with someone local to our area. She is worth every penny of what she charges and your photos will be flawless. Make sure you take the time to visit her website, meet her and find out what she's all about. You won't be sorry that you did!

• 122 West 5th Ave Mount Dora, 32757 See on map