Ashiv Diamonds LLC

New York, NY View map

Shiv Shambu owns refined and classified diamonds located in New York. Our store is an expression of our passion for finding the finest and refined craftsmanship in the USA. We started our journey long back and have worked with many of the largest Diamond and manufacturers and wholesalers and aim to provide our customers with products of lasting quality.

Mission

The satisfaction of our clients comes from a succession of distinct, appealing initiatives which is our true asset.

Vision

The Shiv Shambu is building its reputation on Innovations, unmatched craftsmanship, and efficiency as well as advanced customer service.

Wonder of Nature

Each diamond is unique and rare, taking billions of years for nature to form them. Each reflects the story of its arduous journey from deep inside the earth to a cherished object of adornment. Yet all diamonds share certain features that allow us to compare and evaluate them. These features are called the 4C鈥檚.

Treasure of Time

There is no other gemstone quite like a diamond. It is found in the most remote places on earth, and the fact that it forms at all is something of a miracle. It takes about one ton of rock to recover less than half a carat of rough, making diamond one of the rarest and most desired gemstones in the world. A diamond is a testament of endurance and strength- and not surprisingly, the ultimate symbol of love.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Diamond Certification

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sylvester
    Sylvester M. Married on 02/14/2022

Can trust Ashiv Diamonds blindly

When it came time to start looking for a unique engagement ring, I did a lot of online searching and went through countless sites, rings, and jewelers. Nothing really ever jumped out at me until I came across the Ashiv Diamonds website. They had several ring styles that were really unique, plus had options to customize them pretty much however you wanted to. All the reviews were really positive so I decided to contact them and setup an appointment.
    I met with Troy who helped me customize the ring and select a perfect center diamond. He made the entire process so stress-free from start to finish, and he was easy to get in contact with both through email and over the phone.
    When the time came to pop the question and present the engagement ring to my fianc茅e, there are no words that I can use that can describe the expression she had on her face when she saw the ring. Ashiv Diamonds and troy delivered an incredible engagement ring and my fianc茅e said it was perfect and more gorgeous than what she ever imagined. I would without hesitation highly recommend ashiv Diamonds to anyone looking for a truly unique and high quality piece of diamond

Ashiv Diamonds LLC's reply:

We really appreciate your precious time and the five star rating 'Mr Sylvester'.
    We are pleasured with your review
    Wishing to see you soon at our store.
    Nelson L. Married on 01/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience for my diamond

Came with the intention of buying a solitaire diamond ring. My family have returned to Ashiv diamonds many times over this years and we have never been disappointed. There is no hard sell or any spin, I knew my budget, I did go over this, but only because I wanted to I didn't feel pushed. Ashiv is the expert when it comes to diamonds the Diamond I choose for my Engagement Ring is amazing the diamond is something special.
    The working spirit of the team is always full of enthusiasm. Always happy to welcome it's customers and Troy makes the best discount ready with the beautiful purchase. The team was calm and helpful, Ashiv being always humble and professional with his humanity and experience. This Diamond store is more than a transaction of sales and purchases, it's like a family and no other stores in NYC is gonna be this beautiful.
    I didn't feel rushed or pressured. Ashiv is a true gent and I will definitely return when I want my next piece of diamond . I would highly recommend! . Thank you Ashiv. and Troy.

Ashiv Diamonds LLC's reply:

Thank you Nelson recommending us and for a very positive feedback, your words kept us motivated and we believe that customer's like you are always hearty welcomed
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ashiv  Sacheti
Ashiv Sacheti
Owner/Designer

I am a positive energy person and firm believer of Nikola tesla and his attributes
Diamonds is not just a rock for me it鈥檚 my Zeal , my Enthusiasm , my Profession and my Love
I believe in buying and selling FINE FINE makes only and that makes my company different from others.
I am Fancy shape diamonds expert and my expertise goes beyond 20 years.

Troy
Troy
Head Marketing Executive

Customer's Satisfaction is my main objective.I believe in honesty and providing you the best guidance is my service.Earning Customer's trust is my Goal.

Houston Hall
James Abel Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 35 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

580 5th Ave Suit 1136, New York, NY 10036, USA New York, NY, 10036

Monday 10am-6pm Tuesday 10am-6pm Wednesday 10am-6pm Thursday 10am-6pm Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 12pm-4pm Sunday Closed
Location of (Ashiv Diamonds LLC)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding