Flying Hearts Photography

Hampshire, IL View map

We are Ash & Ace, your Creative Solutions team here to bring your visions to life! While we specialize in photography and graphic design currently, we are looking to be your next event planner! Contact us for more information at info@ashandace.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping
    Laura Married on 09/03/2016
    Wonderfully talented women! So glad that my fiancé & I were able to work with them for our Engagement photographs. Danielle was able to give pose ideas and follow for candid shots. She was also able to keep the attention of our dog and our horse, took some patience but her patience was abundant.

We are both MORE than excited to carry the photos that Danielle captures to Lindsay's hand for our Save The Dates.

We couldn't be happier!
    Holly Married on 08/27/2015
    It means a lot to have moments so precious in life captured so beautifully, and they have exceeded my expectations and then some!

I have worked with them to photograph a couple different occasions (maternity pictures, newborn pictures, birth announcements, ect.) and every time I am left blown away by the moments they are able to capture. Anytime I had questions or suggestions Danielle and Lindsay were prompt to respond to anything I needed. During each shoot they made me feel so comfortable and put a true meaning to going above and beyond! They kept me updated on the progress of the work they were doing and had the final products back to me within a few short weeks. I cannot wait to have more opportunities to work with them!

My most sincere thanks go to Ash & Ace!
    -Holly Buck
    Missy Married on 09/09/2014
    Danielle took my daughter's senior pictures. They turned out beautifully!! She truly has an unbelievable talent and a great eye for photography. The pictures she took will hold our memory of her last year in High School forever. Danielle is not only a true professional, but is also very down to earth. She will do what it takes to get that perfect shot and make sure you are happy with the photos of your family! Ash and Ace will certainly be taking the rest our photos for years to come!

Hampshire, IL, 60140
Location of (Flying Hearts Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding